Docter strange

f/d= favorite drink

f/s = favorite snack 

Y/n pov

I woke up on the cold ground with a pounding headache, Oliver giving me kitten licks and the magic cape acting as a cover.  I sat up and held my head in my hands trying to ger my thoughts in order. cape gives me some water, I mutter a quick thank you before downing it. once my headache is gone I get up and look around. " where in the actual heck are we?" Oliver shrugs as cape looks around excitedly " well you seem to be happy" it completely ignored me and started dancing. " well I'm glad someones enjoying being lost" I say in a sarcastic tone. 

before I know it the cape is pushing me forward, I follow, but mostly becuse I don't know my way around, plus it's given me no reason not to trust it so far. after a bit of walking, we stop at one of those humble rich asshole mini-mansions with a big circle glass window or maybe it was just a big house? ether way someone wealthy lived there, cape gives me a nug and I give out a huff " ok ok ok no need to be rude "

I go up and knock on the door  a minute or to passes by and no one answers I do it again but immediately phase through the only thing catching me before a land face-first is cape. " y/n" I stand up and go on guard putting my fists up " who's there?" I scan my surroundings carefully.  just to get caught off guard when the room shifts and I'm in a chair Oliver on my lap surprisingly not hissing but still looks ready to claw someone a new one if needed.  I look in front of me to see a man in a red cape identical to mine except mine has more ware and tare. 

 said cape tackle the mysterious man in an affectionate manner.  but gets pushed back by the other red cape the mans already waring. it returns to me in a sad manner, I gently pet it and give it a hug I look up at the man as i look closer I see he has a weird looking neckless with a green gem inside like the one cape gave me or more accurately I found on cape when we first met.  "so your the goddess of the universe" he says in a slightly questioning tone. " uh..no? sorry sir, I think you have the wrong perso- are those f/s?" Oliver perks up ant the mention of our favorite snack the man pushes the bowl closer to us 

 " You can call me doctor strange and no I don't have the wrong person ms y/n" I and Oliver look up with faces that could be mistaken for a squirrel carrying food in their cheeks. we both take a gulp and swallow " how did you know my name?"  " not important, look do you know what this is?"  he points to his neckless with the stone inside "um... I cool looking necklace?" he shakes his head " yes and no, this," he says taking out the greenstone " this is one of the  infinity stones and more specifically the space stone capable of seeing all of the known timelines" 

he puts it back in the neckless and looks at me " and you sucked the power right out of it" I fidget a bit " what pfft no it's in your hand still glow-" " not mine  another one from your timeline  that and the space stone both sucked up by you." I shrunk in my seat slightly and Oliver let out a slight growl the ma- I mean Mr strange put up his hand calmly. " relax you're not in trouble" both I and Oliver relaxed slightly as the cap decided it would be a scarf today just dangling around my neck loosely.

 " in fact, you've done much good for your first day on the job" I tilted my head " I have a job?"  " yup its called being a hero and you only apply if you have family issues or lack of a family and have some type of power or in some cases special training" I look up with him with a serious face " I've qualified scenes 5 years old!" he gave me a weird look " wait how old are you?"   " 8" I state drinking some of f/d that just appeared out of nowhere.  " oh " he looked to the side in thought " what is there an age limit or som-" " yes actually 10 years minimum" now it was my turn to say "oh"   he looked at me for a bit " ok so here is what we're going to do he wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to scarf cape who put it who knows where. he then plucked out a piece of hair form me, I wince and rub my head.

"you're going to master your powers by going from place to place timeline to timeline till you end back here ok?" " wait but" I got interrupted " the cape will tell you if it's me and uh if you don't complete the exorcise in 2 years" he made a bunch of hand signs but and a portal appeared but once my hair was added it turned from gold to blue and green" ill sell your cat ok?" I looked at him panicked " WIAT WHA-" before I could say anything else  I was pushed through with cape still around me.

( sorry ut's a bit short ill make the next one a little longer