Prince of mischief

Y/n POV

I wake up in a panic looking around frantically " where, what-" I get tackled by cape in a hug I sigh and hug back. I stand up and look around " don't suppose you know where we are this time do you ?" cape makes a shrugging gesture, I look around only to see where in a place for the rich seriously for a poor kid who's wearing  cloaths with patches in them  and no shoes I sure do love to be in places I could never afford. 

 I hear footsteps approaching I hid behind a piler, I hear them coming closer and peek out to see a bunch of guards in golden armor. cape pulls me from pillar to pillar making sure to stay out of sight. we stumble into a room with a bunch of glass prisons. " mote of them are  empty..maybe that's a good sign?" I keep walking till hear voices I duck behind a wall cape doesn't get the message so I pull it to me.

 " a king knows when to admit his faults! what of the lives you took on earth?"

 " o be it a handfull-" cape gives me a nug I nug it back it pushes me i push back this goes on till we hear a shout " HE'S NOT MY FATHER " we both stopped  dead in our tracks the next vioce is faint " then am I, not your mother?" whatever was said next was to quiet to hear I slowly come out to see a man with slicked-back hair and green eyes laying on a bed throwing something up and down in the air. i  go up and tap on the glass. he doesn't even look at me before saying " go away  "  I tap again he sighs and sits up to look at me but when he does he looks slightly confused " and who might you be?" 

I fidget a bit " y-y/n"

 " well then tell me y-y/n why are you here? oh, let me guess you here to inflict some type of torture am I right? of course, locking my away wouldn't be enough classic Odin" he says with a slight chuckle " actually no I'm not here to do that plus I don't know who Odin is. actually, I heard what you said to your mom I think you should say sorry" he scoffs " you think I should apologize? for what wanting me birthright!?" " for making your mom sad " 

he gives me a look then chuckles coming close to the glass making me take a step back.

 " Listen, little boy, you need to mind your won business and stay out of adult's con-" he stops mid-sentence when we heard a roar I backed up against the glass window as footsteps approached and the lights flickered i heled cape tight and closed my eye. I felt myself fall backward landing with a thump I open my eyes to see the man staring down at me. I shoot up and look around.

 " what the-"

 before I can speak we hear a bunch of clashing and battle cries along with more roaring. I hide underneath the bed clutching cape close to me squeezing my eyes shut. i hear footsteps approach then stop " oh come on most boys your age would get excited about a fight, would want to.. you know improve their skill and what not"   i poke my head out " one I'm not a boy two clearly the boys in this place are looking for a death wish if they run towards war for the sake of  im a manly man let me prove it!"

 I get only a chuckle as a response

  i hear the noises get louder as people pass by  it gets a bit less loud so i come out only to see the man looking at some weird creature it looks back then moves on " you might want to try the stairs to the left" the man says the creature gives him a nod I walk up beside him " why did you tell him where to go?" he hums " just lending a helping hand as all" he looks back at me "by the way how did you get in here?" I shrug " a man named Mr strange said I was a goddess" the man laughed I fidgeted a bit he looked back and me and his faced dropped 

"you're serious? goddess of what?"

 I paused for a bit " goddess of the universe or something like that he also said I had to master my powers but as you can tell I have no clue how-" before I could finish I was turned into a cat I had  f/c  fur  but the same eyes I looked up at him  panicked and confused. he picked me up and held me so that we where eye level with each other " ill make you a deal you help me with what I need and I'll help you with your magic deal " I growled slightly and he smiled.

 " good "

 he threw me at the wall but luckily I phased threw " go scope things out and uh try not to get killed also you may refer to me as prince Loki" I have to remind my self to scratch him later I zig-zag between fighting solders and go up the flight of steps to the right. when I get up there I see a lady being held in a chokehold " ware is the girl " the lady simply looks at them "I'll never tell" a pit forms in my stomach " very we-"  

" MEEOWW"  

all the attention in the room turns to me I stare back at them as we all enter a weird staring contest that's only broken when the man holding the lady gets a hammer to the face. the lady runs over to me and picks me up as both men are getting repetitively pounded by a guy with long blond hair and a hammer. they retreat and another guy comes in with white hair and an eye patch. " Frigga my dear are you alright!?" I take this time to sneak away and head back to Mr. prince Loki I eventually make it back to his cell after avoiding begin crushed by people I go up to his cell and look at him 

" well?" a place down a remote I found and press the big red button letting him free from the cage. he smiles and chuckles picking me up " you and me are going to make a great team, I can tell" I roll my eyes 'sure' I think to myself as he himself turns into a cat and we both sneak out of the castle but not before passing by the lady again Mr. Loki does his best to avoid her but I on the other hand purr and rub her leg happy that she's ok as I catch up to Loki I feel her stare on us Loki gives me a hit on the head with his paw I hiss as we both made our way out of the castle.