Were He Goes I Go

Thor , Loki, and y/n eventually made it back. at this point, Loki had turn back into his normal form but y/n was still a baby. yes, they could now turn back themselves but they didn't feel like walking.  they all walked into the main room where they meet up with the king, queen, and worrier three. Frigga gave Loki a disappointed look but was happy he was home safe. Odin, on the other hand, showed no sign of being thankful for his return.

his eyes harden when he looks at Loki but soften greatly when he looks at thor "grate work my son" Loki rolled his eyes and baby y/n squinted there eyes at Odin  " so, is it back in my cell then Odin? or do you have some great new plan to keep me in line "  one of the warriors three piped up " show the king respect you ungrateful-" Frigga put up her hand  " i don't think name calling will be necessary" Odin stood up  " Loki you have caused great inconvenience for everyone here, not only have you caused havoc on Midgard not only have you disobeyed me multiple times but you ran away in the middle of riot like a coward!"

  Frigga frowned " my love i thi-" "NO" he boomed scaring everyone in the room a bit. baby y/n clung to Loki as he cradled them somehow no one noticed they were there either that or no one dared to bring it up unless someone of the royal family did " no more shall you bother us with your insolence, lies, and trickery  Loki, your mother could have died today and I have no reason to not assume you  played a part in that" Loki chuckled "oh so now I'm being blamed for attempted murder" "it wouldn't be the first time you've tried that " one of the warrior three pipped in Loki gave them a strong glare as y/n looked up at Loki with a disapproving look. tugging at his hair a bit Loki didn't show any sines of the action hurting and just ignored it for the time being.

 Odin stepped down from his throne" if you can give me the slightest bit of evidence that you had no part to play in this. I'll rethink my decision of banishing you from once you came" thor looked at his father a small glimpse of horror could be seen in his eyes but he didn't dare to say anything loki snared " and who said I wouldn't rather go back, then be here with a bunch of blinded fools like you" Odin was inraged but kept his vioce calm and steady  " so are you admitting you had a part to play?" Loki chuckled " we both know you wouldn't believe me either way" Odin stared at him for a moment before walking back up to his thrown " prepare him for execution"  

both thor and Friggs looked at him with a mix of anger and fear  "father!" "Odin! you can't be-"  he silence them both with a mighty roar " MY WORD IS FINAL" there was a moment of silence no one knew quite what to say until  "MEEeeeooowww"  Loki realized that there was nothing but an empty silk blanket in his arms   as everyone looked upon the f/c cat that now stood in the middle of the room. said cat strode up to Frigga with little care. Frigga stood up as Odin glared at Loki " is this another on of your-" Frigga cut him off as she picked up the cat petting it " this is the one" Odin looked at her confused " come again, my love?" Frigga let the cat go as it's little paws made a noise that sounded like the pitter-patter of a leeky foist all the way to loki affectionately rubbing against his leg " that's the cat that saved my life "  Odin looked at the cat then back to his wife" are you sure?"  she nodded " yes I'm  quite sure, loki...is that cat your's?"

 loki looked at his mother then back down at the cat " uh- yes its mine knowne it scenes it was a newborn kitt-" the cat circled around him three times the forth returning to its natural y/n state  " lier you've known me for a two moths tops" y/n waved at Frigga and jumped three feet in the air as one of the guards pointed a speer on inch from her face. " Who are you? state your business!" y/n backed up only for another guard to grab her by the hair loki was quick to chime in "Hay! didn't you hear? she saved the queens life! or do you just love manhandling kids as a show of your shallow and pathetic pride?" he said this in a are you really that dumb sort of way 

 Frigga walked over "he's right now unhand the poor child" Odin also stood up but did not walk down " Frigga be careful you don't know what that 'child' is, it could be a spy"  loki gave a are you fucking kidding me look to Odin. the two guards let go of y/n as Frigga bent down to the child's hight "what is your name little one?" y/n looked to loki as if asking permission he gave a slight nod as she faced back to the queen " I'm.. y/n" uncertainty dripping from her vioce. 

Frigga smiled   " you were the cat back in the room some time ago correct?" a nod came from y/n " you aren't a traitor are you?" y/n noded " yup I'm a trottoir who loves doing the job of the queen and kings dummy  guards and  helping to save lives" she stuck out her hands " lock me up"  Frigga ruffled her hair  "  now tell me young maiden where are your parents, what part of Asgard are you from?" y/n put her hands down to her side sparing a glance at loki. " i..uh-" her stomach lucky cut off her sentence Frigga stood up " how about you tell us more over dinner hm?" y/n noded  Odien was about to say something but one look from his wife kept him quiet. 

as the guards started clearing out the one holding loki tugged him by the chains and started walking him back to his cell y/n looked over at him and frowned " can prince loki come to?" thor gave a questioning look at loki loki shrugged back giving a slight smirk. Odin piped in " absolutely not!" y/n frowned as thor put a hand on her shoulder " father is right, my brother has done a lot  of bad things and can't be allowed to Rome free  without supervision" y/n  squinted  her eyes at thor " how long have you known prince loki ?" thor chuckled at the silly question " his whole life he is my baby brother after all" " is this the first time  he's been through something like this?" 

 thor noded giving a questioning look to the young girl  " and have you always been this...obedient towards your dad when this happens?" thor smiled " of course without question the king know what's best for a-" y/n walked up to the guard holding loki  and put her hands out with stern face on well as stern as someone under the age of 13 can muster. " where he goes I go"  the guard looked up at thor then the queen and finally the king he didn't know what to do and it was written all over his face. Odin gave her a look of annoyance  " and why is it that you are so attached to the god of lies?"  y/n glared at him " one, he is the god of mischief Not lies" she took a moment to look around at all the guard in the room " and second for much better reasons then you could ever possibly come up with for trusting a bunch of war-hungry dummies who were to focus on the fight downstairs to say 'hay may be at least one of us should stand by our queen"   a glims of shame could be seen on some of their faces others anger. 

y/n once again stuck her hands out " cuff me" Frigga sighed " enough" she looked at y/n but spoke to the guard "he may join us for dinner" she sighed " if you really insist on staying by his side you both can wait in the old playroom" Odin frowned " under the condition thor also stays with the two of you"   y/n noded " deal" the guard reluctantly let loki out of the chains as y/n when up to hug him . he rolled his eyes and gave her a pat on the head.  as the three of them made their way to the old playroom y/n was tackled by cap scarf who was more the relived she was ok " I was wondering where you ran off to"

AN: I'm not dead just writer's block and school, also how am I doing so far?

 constructive fee back welcomed