Chapter 1

Once upon a time long long ago.... well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Yeah big cake so instead of a honeymoon Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains sidekicks and all the really interesting people and booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. No magic. No wifi. No way out. Or so I thought, hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Auradon the soon to be King, Prince Ben was getting his suit tailored. In the room with him was the tailor and his closest friends Sierra White, Chad Charming and Audrey his girlfriend. Sierra is the daughter of Snow White she is going to become Ben's official Royal Advisor, She was sitting in a chair next to Audrey who was showing Sierra photos of her family trip at the Woodlands Cottage where her mother was sent after Maleficent cursed her. But Sierra wasn't focused on her as she was filing her nails with a nail filer, Chad Charming was looking at his reflection in a mirror not paying attention to his friend stare off into the distance looking at the Isle of the Lost. The tailor moves Ben's head so he faced forward, to measure his head and arms.

"Please hold still your highness, this will go alot faster if you do." The tailor told the prince as Ben gave a soft 'sorry' and held still the rest of the time.

"Ben are you staring off into space again?" Sierra asked teasing Ben as his leg was getting measured. Ben just rolled his eyes at Sierra's comment.

"Yes actually, I have some news I need to share." Ben stated. Sierra looked at Ben placing her nail filer down to give him all her attention. Audrey and Chad also turned to Ben instead in what he had to say.

"What is it?" Sierra asked Ben intrested in what he has to say.

"I have to tell my parents first." Ben said with a grin. Sierra rolled her eyes.

"So you got us all excited for nothing?" Audrey asked her boyfriend who just sent the three a wink.

"Yeah that's not fair man." Chad whined.

"How is it possible you're going to be crowned king next month. You're just a baby." King Beast said as he and Belle walked into the room. Belle placed a hand on his chest. Sierra stood up from her chair and bowed to the King and Queen. Chad and Audrey followed her example.

"He's turning sixteen dear" Belle said softly and smiled at the teens

"Sixteen? That's far to young to be crowned king. Why I didn't make a good decision until I was forty-two." Said King Beast. Ben and Chad exchanged glances, while Belle made a face at her husband.

"I believe you married me at twenty-eight if I remember correctly." Belle stated as she placed some of Ben's clothes on his bed. Audrey and Sierra giggled at the Queens comment.