Chapter 7

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were sitting at a picnic table playing with the food on their trays. Ben and Sierra saw them at a table, but Ben grabbed Sierras hand and stopped in front of her.

"Maybe you should wait here, I don't want you to get hurt." Ben said. Sierra was confused by Ben's words.

"I won't get hurt." Sierra told him, giving Ben a small smiling. She went to take a step but Ben stopped her.

"But you where scared of them weren't you? At that moment?" Ben asked. Sierra was scared at the moment. She was scared Chad wouldn't wake up from Evie's sleep spray and it frightened her when Jay grabbed Chad by the collar of his shirt. Sierra just nodded her head to Ben's question. "Ok, you just head to your dorm room, I'll let them know you're there alright." Ben said.

"Thanks Ben, and please let Jay know that I'm not mad at him." Sierra said and hugged her bestfriend. Sierra the headed up to her dorm room, as Ben turned around walking toward the Vk's.

Sierra walking into her room and laided on her bed staring at the ceiling. She sighed and turned on her sided looking at a photo of her and a boy she once dated.

Ben then approached the table where the VK's were sitting and smiled at them all as he placed his hands on Mal's shoulders.

"Hey guys, how's everyone?" Ben asked them no one answered. "Hey, listen forget about it alright. It was nothing, let it go." Ben said rubbing Mal's shoulders. "Tomorrow, after the coranation, I promise everything will be ok." Ben said trying to make them feel better.

"How's Sierra?" Evie asked.

"She's fine, a little shaken up. But fine. She's in her room now." Ben said told her, then he turned to Jay. "She's not mad at you." Ben told Jay. Jay just nodded his head and looked down at the ground. "Ok well I have to go, I'll see you all later ok." Ben said and walked away.

"How can she not be mad at me. I wanted to murder her friend." Jay said sadly. Carlos placed a hand on Jay's shoulder.

"Hey it will be alright." Carlos said trying to comfort his friend. Doug then walked over to Evie.

"Listen Evie I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" Doug was interrupted by Chad.

"Doug!" Chad said as he stood up from his seat. Doug looked over at Chad with annoyed faced.

"It's may fault Doug, I'm sorry." Evie said sympathetically.

"No it's mine-" Doug was interrupted by Chad again.

"Doug." Chad said getting annoyed with him not listening to him.

"What!" Doug said looking at the prince with annoyance. Doug then gave a sad look to Evie.

"Doug?" Evie asked sadly.

"I'm sorry I can't ." Doug said walking away and taking a seat with the other Chad, Lonnie, Jane and Audrey. Jane and Audrey walked over to Mal and her friends.

"How long did she think that was going to last?" Audrey asked Jane making sure Mal heard her. "Mal's just a back girl infatuation." Audrey said behind Mal.

"Yeah, I mean he's ever going to make a villain a Queen." Jane said with a little sassyness. The two girls walked a way laughing. Mal got mad as pulled out her spell book. She flipped through the pages to find the spell she wanted.

"Beware for sware undo Jane's hair" Mal said and then Jane screamed in terror her hair was back to the way it was before. Audrey and some of the other girls stated to laugh at Jane. Lonnie checked her hair to see if it was still how it was. "Theres a lot more where that came from." Mal threatened.