Chapter 4

Ben, Chad, Sierra, and Audrey were have there lunch outside at a picnic table because it was a sunny day. Sierra was currently feeding a squirrel a piece of beard that happened to run by while Audrey was ranting about the villain kids.

"Benny-boo I'm serious those kids are up to something, I just know it. They're always so secretive and hiding in there rooms." Audrey said as she played with her food.

"Audrey I think you're just getting a bit paranoid." Ben defended.

"Dude, they tried to steal Fairy Godmother's wand." Chad replied. Sierra looked away from the squirrel and toward Chad.

"You don't know that Chad. No one knows what happened. But nothing was stolen." Sierra said to her friends, then saw a long haired boy walking away from the tourney field with an Auradon knights Jersey on. She smiled happy that Jay made the team. Chad Audrey and Ben saw Sierra smiling. Audrey looked at where she was starring to see Jay walking by. Audrey rolled her eyes with annoyance, and continued to play with her food.

"I'll be right back." Sierra said getting up from her seat and brushed off her white dress with red and black diamonds on it.

" Sierra said getting up from her seat and brushed off her white dress with red and black diamonds on it

As Sierra was about to walk over to Jay, Chad grabbed her wrist.

"Hey you should stay way from that Jay guy." Chad warned. Sierra gave him a confused look.

"Why?" Sierra asked as she moved her hand away from Chad.

"Because he's a villain." Chad said in a duh tone.

"Chad he's not a villain. All that these kids want is to make friends, and live here peacefully. Maybe even get there own 'happily ever after.' Just like all of our parents." She said proudly as she was standing in front of the table.

"God Sierra, when are you going to learn that the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows." Audrey snapped. Sierra looked at her freinds and then to Audrey.

"Hey! I know the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. But I'd rather pretend that it is then be like you two." Sierra said truthfully. "You and Chad always have to be so negative about people all the time and I'm sick if it, I choose to believe in those 'villains' because they are in the land of opportunity. A chance to live a new life and I'm going to let them." Sierra said calmly and sweat toward her freinds. Chad just scoffed.

"Ok, look Sierra I know you're all about finding the goodness in people and all that stuff. But guys like Jay aren't good ok, they're bad news." Audrey said trying to convince her friend to stay away.

"But he hasn't done anything. Plus why do you care about me wanting to be his friend?" Seirra asked.

"Sierra I've seen the way you two look at each other. You can't be with him it could ruin your royal status." Audery said.

"What do you mean?" Sierra asked confused.

"It means that you can't date him. I forbid it." Audrey declared.