Prologue

Once upon a time. After all the Happily-Ever-Afters, and perhaps even after the Ever-Afters after that. All the Villains from the world were banished from the kingdom of Auradon, and imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost. King Beast declared that the villains be exiled with a magical dome over the island to keep all magic out. As the years went by the villains began to have children by their sides. Laying on a worn-out mattress in an old rustic shop was a young 17-year-old boy. A thief to be exact, with his beanie and long brown hair. He tossed and turned in his bed dreaming of something he's never dreamt before.

It has to be a dream. The young thief told himself. This couldn't be real, could it? He asked. The thief was sitting on a big blanket that was laid out on the green grass. He was in a garden with Rose bushes and all kinds of different flowers. He saw birds tweeting in a nearby bird bath.

"Where am I?" The thief asked out loud.

"You're in Auradon silly, you've been here for a few weeks now." Answered a girl seated next to him. He hadn't noticed the girl until she spoke, and he had wished he never looked at her. The girl was the worst part of all, she looked like some kind of princess. She was slim, with fair skin and lips pink as cherry blossoms. She also had groomed Jet-Black-Hair, and was painfully beautiful with a dimpled smile, that could make any guy fall to their knees and break out into song.

"Who are you?" The thief asked, making the girl next to him giggle.

"You know who I am silly, I'm your friend." She said with a kind smile as she lifted her finger for a small blue bird to land on.

"Wait I've been in Auradon for a few weeks? How?" The young thief asked. Before the girl could answer a loud knocking was coming from his door. The young thief woke up to a start and fell off his bed.

"Jay get up!" A voice shouted behind the door. "I need you to find more things to put on the shelves in the shop!" Jay got up and scrunch his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Alright, dad." Jay said opening the door to his father.

"Good, you're up. When you've finished your thieving we are going to Maleficent's castle she has news to share." Jafar told his son. Jay looked at his father confused.

"News, what news?" The young thief asked.

"That's none of your concern now get going and get me things for my shop!" Jafar ordered making Jay put on his beanie and head out the door. In search of items.

Word Count: 477