Chapter 8

A window shattered and green smoke surrounded the room. The smoke cleared to reveal Maleficent. "I'm back." Maleficent said.

"It can't be." Fair Godmother said in disbelief.

"Go away mother." Mal said to her mother. Maleficent started laughing

"My you're funny, very funny, here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent ordered. Mal lifted the wand and it scared Ben and Sierra.

"Mal wait!" Sierra yelled.

"No." Ben said, lifting his arm to protect Sierra and trying to grab the wand. Mal tossed the wand over Maleficent's head for Fairy Godmother to catch. Fairy Godmother cought her wand and waved it around.

"Bippity boppity-" Fairy Godmother said but Maleficent finished for her.

"Boo." Maleficent said as she froze everyone except for the Four teens. "Psych." Maleficent said and laughed. She then walked up to Ben's father taking off his glasses admiring him. "Oh, in another time, in another time." Maleficent said putting the glasses back on his face. Maleficent then grab the wand from the frozen Fairy Godmother. "I'll take that think you." Maleficent said snatching the wand away. "Now, where should we begin. Oh I know, why don't we start by getting ride of this." Maleficent said as she pointed the wand to Mals finger making the ring come off and fly onto the wand. "Perfect fit." Maleficent said as the ring went on the wand. She then walked over to Ben. "Falling in love is week, and ridiculous. It's-" Maleficent trailed off as she saw Sierra. "My, you are a pretty one aren't you." Maleficent said. As she rubbed her check Jay clenched his jaw and made a ball with is fist. "You are far more beautiful in person, then on that computer screen. But I know just what to do with beautiful things." Maleficent said wickedly and raised her scepter. Green smoke surrounded Sierra. The faire princess was now able to move but was in a glass coffin like her mother's. Sierra tried opening it but I wouldn't open. Sierra began to panic and called for help.

"HELP PLEASE!!! LET ME OUT!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE!!! PLEASE!!!" Sierra yelled  frightened as she started to cry as she hit the glass ever since her time in the tower she's never liked small spaces or feeling confined. Evie and Carlos ran to the screaming princess trying to open the coffin and calm her down.

"Sierra it's ok, we're right here." Evie said looking at her in the coffin trying to calm her down.

"It won't budge." Carlos said pulling on the opening with all his might.

"It's sealed shut." Evie told Jay and Mal.

"Mother leave Sierra alone. She has nothing to do with this." Mal said

"Oh, but she dose. You see Jay here here has fallen in love, and as I always say love is weakness. Have I tought you nothing?" Maleficent asked, her daughter. "Getting rid of the prince and princess will make it so you two won't be so soft." Maleficent said pointing the wand at Mal and Jay. "Besides it's not what you want." Maleficent told her daughter.

"You don't now what I want. Mom have you ever once asked me what I want. I'm not you." Mal said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years, and years, and years, and years of practice being evil you'll get there." Maleficent said encouraging her daughter.

"No I will not, and I really wish you hadn't gotten there yourself. Love is not week." Mal said as she grabbed Jay's hand. "Or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal said to her mother.

"I know one thing young lady. There is no room for love in your life!" Maleficent snapped pointing the wand at her daughter. Mal looked at her mother put her hand out.