Chapter 3

The next day Mal and friends were all in the library with Fairy Godmother who was teaching 'Goodness 101'.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you? Do you:
A, curse it?
B lock it in a tower?
C, give it a bottle?
Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother read off the board. Evie raised her hand.

"Yes Evie." Called Fairy Godmother.

"What was the second one?" Ebie asked. Fairy Godmother was somewhat distraught by the young girls answer.

"Oh, ok anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked as she looked around the four. "Mal?" Mal just sighed as she look at the fairy.

"C, give it a bottle." Mal said then went back to her sketch book.

"Correct again." Fairy Godmother praised.

"You are on fire girl." Said Carlos amazed his friend got so many answers right.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like my fun." Mal stated the obvious.

"Oh." Said Carlos realizing how obvious it was.

"That makes so much more sense." Evie added. Oh Mal mimics Carlos and rolls her eyes at her friends. Then a small and meek girl walked un she squealed softly as she walked past the four teens. Mal taped Evie who was looking at her reflection in her Magic Mirror.

"Hello dear one." Fairy Godmother said to the girl.

"Hi, you need to sigh off an early dismissal for the coranation." The girl said and looked back at the four a little scared.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter jane?" Fairy Godmother introduced her daughter.

"Mom no." Jand whispered shyly.

"Is ok. Jane this is everyone." Fair Godmother said as she pushed her daughter to the center of the room.

"Hi." Jane said shyly. "Don't mind me. As you were." Jane said and squealed as she walked past the four again. Okay, let continue you find uh... that's all Jane hears as the door closes behind her. She made it to Sierra's dorm and knocked three times. 'It's open' she heard faintly and walked in.

"Oh Jane perfect did you get you mom to sign the early dismissal formed?" Sierra asked as she put some files down on her desk.

"Yeah here you go." Jane said and handed the forms to Sierra. "Hi Lonnie." Jane said to Lonnie who was studying for her history of magic quiz.

"Hey." She smiled and got back to studying.

"Thanks again Jane. I would have done it myself, but I'm just busy with school work and arranging Ben's Coronation.?" Sierra said to her freind.

"Yeah no problem." Jane said shyly. Sierra noticed Jane's voice doing quiet.

"Jane are you ok?" Sierra ask getting up from her desk. Lonnie stopped studying and looked up at her two freinds.

"Yeah, I'm fine just those isle kids are scary." Jane said to both the girls. Sierra only smiled at her freind.

"Oh, Jane there's nothing to worry about." She said to her freind taking a hand in hers.

"But you don't think its suspicious that the museum got broken into last night? The same day these kids came here?" Lonnie asked Sierra.

"No actually. Lonnie I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Plus nothing got stollen." Sierra stated and walked in to her closet to change into clothes since she was in her pj's. She put on a navy blue dress and some black leggings. She then grabbed her favorite white heels to go with he outfit.