10

Didn't proof read.

Cookie

8:15AM

My eyes fluttered open but immediately squeezed shut as the sun beamed through the window. I sat up before looking at the alarm clock next to me. 8:18AM. SHIT! Lyric needed to be at school. And I needed to be at my office.

I hopped out of bed and started the shower. My shower lasted for about 15 minutes because I needed to wash my hair. I can't believe I slept so long, last thing I remember was Lucious...Nevermind. I needed to hurry up yet here I was taking my time.

After showering I wrapped myself up in my robe and grabbed the lotion. Footsteps were coming up the stairs and it couldn't be anybody else but Lu. Through the door I could hear him talking which I'm guessing he's on the phone. I sat on the bed and began to lotion up my arms and legs.

"I don't give a fuck Cesar, Make it happen. Don't call my phone until it's done" I heard him say before the bedroom door open. Soon as his eyes met with mine, he smiled. "You're finally up" He said while placing his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, I feel better. That's the best I've slept in months." I admitted. He stood me up and pulled me into a hug. As I enjoyed being in his embrace, inhaling his scent I felt the gun that he had tucked in the front of his pants, pressed against my stomach.

I hated his lifestyle. I hate that the streets had such a hold on my husband. He cared so much for his family and loved ones but yet, didn't care if he killed someone else's.

Sure the money he brings in from selling is great. We live a good life, but I don't want it if it means he's risking his life and putting others in danger. Especially us.

He had on jeans, timbs and a white shirt. The cologne he had on smelt amazing, and it looked like he went and got a haircut. He'd look even nicer if he was on top of me, fucking the shit out of m-

"You hear me?" Lucious said snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. "No. What you say?" I asked tightening my towel around myself.

"I said I took lil mama to school already. And I called your job and told em you're going on you maternity leave early." He said and my mind had finally registered.

We had to leave. I couldn't work on cases from all the way in Houston. Lyric couldn't go to school for a while, I wouldn't be able to see my family or Lucious for a while. Who knew how long this take for them to settle this.

I guessed he noticed my mood change because instantly lifted my chin for me too look at him. "I promise, after this I'm done with it. Aight?"

Slowly I nodded my head before I bit my lip and pecked his lips over and over again. And again, and again until I found myself reaching for pillows as he fucked me from the back.

"You got me ready to nut already" Lucious grunted holding me by the waist, digging deeper inside of me. I used the pillows to mask my screams.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked as he gave my ass a slap making me gasp. By now I'm sure they red as hell. With one hand holding my waist, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and began fucking me harder. I couldn't help but to let out a few moans and loud screams.

"It's yours...Fuck me Lu. Just like that" I moaned. He was hitting my spot and it felt so good. I've never felt so much pleasure during sex. I don't know if it was cause I missed him or if I was just horny. Either way I was loving this. Lyric wasn't home either, so we could make all the noise we wanted to.

"Cum all over this dick." He whispered in my ear and that's exactly what I did. He then flipped me over, missionary position.

We shared a passionate kiss as he thrusted in and out of me at a slow pace. I was getting wetter by the second cause the way he was sexing me. Not to include all the sweet talk he was whispering in my ear, and in no time, I had released all over him. Soon after I felt him cum inside me and pulled out as we both layed there trying to catch our breath.