12

Didn't proof read .

After a long 16 hour drive, Lucious and everybody else was finally pulling into the driveway of their beautiful Houston home.

Lucious turned the truck off before taking the keys out of the ignition

Lucious turned the truck off before taking the keys out of the ignition. He looked over at his wife who was sound asleep in the passengers seat.

"MOMMA WAKE UP WE HERE" Lyric yelled making Cookie jump and wake up out of her sleep.

"Why do you have to yell child?" Cookie groaned before sitting up.

"Cause had I whispered you wouldn't have woken up" Lyric said before leaning up and sitting on the armrest between Cookie and Lucious.

"Yeah yeah, Get your stuff from the backseat and come on." Cookie said opening the passenger door while grabbing her purse and cell phone.

Lucious sighed. She hasn't mumbled one word to him since the gas station. Again they were in a bad spot because of his wrong doing. Once everybody had made it inside Cookie took Lyric to her room where the both of them bathed and changed into some comfy clothes.

Lucious took this time to break everything down to everyone. He needed to make sure Star knew her place and didn't start no shit with his wife. Or anybody for that matter.

"Aight the house is four bedrooms. Cookie in the master, Lyric has her own room. Skye and donna y'all can take the room on the right and Star you on the left. There's two cars in the garage Skye..Donna feel free to drive one of em. Cookie gets the other one. Y'all gon have to go to the store and get groceries for the kitchen and other shit that you guys think you think the house need. The...."

Star Chuckled. "I'm not allowed to drive?" She asked while playing with her blonde curls.

"Na. Anyways like I was saying, The alarm password is 0611. The basement is a Theater and there's a pool and hot-tub in the backyard." Lucious said before sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Damn can WE stay here?. Shit we'll make sure Cookie and Lyric good. Take Skye and Donna back with you" Cesar said picking up the PS4 controller that sat on the coffee table.

"Na baldy. We staying." Donna said plopping on the couch.

"Aye man lets go get all this luggage" Meek said before leading Quinn, Tip, Alex and Cesar outside to grab all the ladies stuff.

"Skye lemme holla at you." Lucious said as he walked in the kitchen. Skye frowned but soon followed. Leaving Star and Donna in the living room.

"You needs be out there getting our bags with the rest of them hone..."

"I cheated on Cookie with Star. For about five months. That wasn't the first either." He said cutting her off.

"WHAT? AM I HEARING YOU RIGHT?" Skye yelled pulling her hair back into a low ponytail.