15

Cookie

Two months later

"Houston huh?" My mother asked through facetime while I ate my bowl of fruit.

"Yeah. Just a mini vacation." I lied.

She laughed. "In the middle of the school year for Lyric? And five months before your maternity leave?"

"Mom" I said now irritated. "I'm grown."

"I'm just curious..but i'll leave it alone. Anyways how's the baby?" She asked.

"Great. I feel like it's a girl, but then again I know it's a boy. My morning sickness isn't as bad as it was with Lyric. My face and feet are swollen as hell and I have to pee every ten minutes"

"I'm praying for a boy. Lucious already has you and Lyric to get on his nerves."

"Please. if anything he gets on my nerves. But I hope it's a boy too. Anyways where's dad?" I asked before eating a grape.

"He's upstairs sleep. I wore him out, after all these years he still can't keep up" She said before laughing.

I stopped chewing and frowned. "Ew. I don't wanna hear allat mama. Stop before I hang up on you"

"Girl how you think you got here? I've been droppin it like it's hot since..."

Click.

She didn't even get to finish cause I ended the call. I don't want to visualize my parents having sex. Nope, Never. She thought I was playing about hanging up too. Haha.

I turned my attention back to Real housewives of Hollywood and enjoyed the rest of my afternoon.

—————
Star

I stepped out the shower feeling fresh. Skye and Donna went to the mall but I wasn't feeling it. My feet are pretty swollen so I wasn't about to be walking around all day.

As I made my way to the kitchen I felt a little body crash into my legs making me look down. Lyric quickly stood up and moved the hair out of her face. "Sorry Star"

"It's okay babycakes. Why you running?"

"I'm playing dress up and I was going to ask my mom if I can play in her makeup!" She said looking up at me.

I found it crazy that she was going to be a big sister to my child. And once Lucious cuts everything off she'll be my stepdaughter. I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh okay, well have fun."

I started to walk back to the kitchen before hearing my name get called. "Star...you wanna play makeovers with me?" She asked softly.

"I'd love too. Let me just get something to eat."

"Yay!! Okay!!"

I hurried to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of different fruits and grabbed a water before making my way to Lyrics room.

"I really hope it's a boy" I heard Cookie say to whoever she was on the phone with, making me roll my eyes.

I honestly want my baby to be a boy. I'd be giving Lu his first son. So i've been praying overtime for a boy.

I made my way into Lyrics room and smiled as she was laying out all the makeup.