Three

Loud and sweet moans were echoed the love mansion's room. The room clearly looks like it was expensive, with red curtains and a cherry scent all over the space. A king-sized bed was stood in the middle of it, with red and black silk sheets, as the candles with erotic scents were already lighted up.

Jungkook's mind felt dizzy, the alcohol that had kicked in, the one that he had just drank hours ago has already made him feel high and aroused. His head wasn't clear nor were his thoughts. His body was on fire as the handsome stranger touched him everywhere. The younger gasped once he felt the plush lips kissing his neck with so much passions and lust.

Something about Jimin, about his dominating aura, and his manly scent has trapped Jungkook completely. Jungkook's back arched once the elder pushed him harshly against the door. The elder smirks from the effects he has on the petite boy that was trapped between his body.

His veins hands travelled from the younger's shoulders, down to his arms and lower to his petite waist, where he took a good hold on. Jimin's mouth sucked on the weak spot of the younger's above his popping vein on the long neck. He smirked again as he lowered his hands lower and cupped the meaty ass of Jungkook and smashes his lips roughly against Jungkook's wet lips.

He moved them harshly as if Jungkook's lips were the air that he needs to survive. He bites Jungkook's bottom lips harshly till it was bleeding and sucked them even harsher. Jungkook's mouth now hung opened and the elder now used his opportunity to insert his tongue inside the sweet craven of the blonde boy. The taste was unforgivable, there was a bitter taste of alcohol, but the sweetness belongs only to Jungkook. Only him. Oh, how the elder grinned by the taste of the innocent boy that he just had trapped against the door. He can clearly tell that Jungkook was experienced in kissing but not in any sexual contact but he loves it. He had the desire to ruin his perfect body since the moment he laid his eyes on this blonde-haired boy.

"You are so beautiful, so pretty and cute, so fucking sexy at the same time. We will have so much fun and we have the whole night for ourselves." The elder spoke when they broke the kiss while panting harshly.

Jimin groaned at the cute doe eyes that was staring at him with such needs. Jungkook wasn't in his right mind as he was drunk, but this moment was going to be Jimin's advantage to use. He did warn the younger before but the boy didn't listen. Now he was at Jimin's mercy.

The elder licked his lips sensually before he pushed their bodies together, and rocks their bulges inside their pants. Jungkook's head was rolled back and he was sweating, his whole perfume was now hitting Jimin's nose and it became so addicting, so appealing.

Jimin rubbed his bulge on Jungkook's hardened and let out a chuckled while eyeing the reaction from Jungkook. "Ah~ Ah. Uhhh... Nghhnn don't tease." Jimin crashed his lips once again in the swollen one, as Jungkook took a good hold on the elder's muscular chest and felt the strong muscles.

Jungkook tasted so good and he was likely like Jimin's alcohol for tonight. The next second, Jungkook found himself over the elder's shoulder as Jimin slapped his ass hard that he moaned again. Maybe it was one of Jungkook's kinks. Not a minute after Jimin threw Jungkook on the bed and reached to take off his shirt. Jungkook can only breath harshly under Jimin's intimidating stares and felt the buttons of his own shirt was being undone. His breath hitched when Jimin lost his patience and ripped Jungkook's shirt opened.

"Oh god, I will do everything to you tonight. You will pleasure me like no one did before." Jimin licked his lips when he eyed the soft chest and the pink hardened nipples beneath him. Dark glistened eyes were gazing at Jungkook like he was a prey. Jimin's aching lips found Jungkook's once again as he kissed the swollen fleshed while his hands went to touch the caramel skin of the boy's chest. He groaned on the younger's mouth, feeling the smooth and soft skin, like Jungkook poured a good amount of skin lotion.