Twenty-Four

Taehyung arrived at the kindergarten where Jimin and Jungkook's son was staying. Actually, he was already 30 minutes late as because when Jimin asked him to pick up the kid, he forgot to ask about where the kindergarten was located. He was already far away from the mansion and ofcourse, he will never turn back. So, without have to go back there, he texted Jimin for the location and thank god the latter replied him in a speed.

He gets off from the car and saw only three kids were left, who were sitting at the playground, waiting for their parents to come and picked them up. Taehyung just eyed every single one of them and furrowed his eyebrows confused, having a problem in trying to guess which one was Jimin's son.

And when his eyes landed on one of the kids who was having a terribly frowned on the face and got a similar look like Jimin, his legs immediately walked towards the kid and stopped exactly at the front of the boy before crouching down on the ground.

"Hey, kid." He greeted the small boy friendlily and only received a hard glare from the boy.

"Don't call me a kid! I have a name." the boy pouted madly.

"Tch, then what's your name then?" asked Taehyung irritatedly.

"Jeon Jiwon."

With the declared name, a smile appeared on Taehyung's face in seconds. He was glad that he didn't have to use so much effort to find the boy.

"I know someone named Jeon. So, can I know who's your parents? Or you can tell me their names. It will be good too."

The kid looked at Taehyung like he was ready to kick the guy's balls. "Ajusshi, my Mommy always reminded me not to talk to a stranger. So, stay away from me before I tell my Mommy. He is really scary and Ajusshi will cry if Mommy gets upset with you."

Not even care whether Jiwon was a kid or not, Taehyung scoffed out loud before rolled his eyes. "I'm not a stranger. Yah, also I'm not Ajusshi! I am 27 years old!"

Jiwon frowned drastically in scared when Taehyung accidentally raised his voice to fight with the baby. He realized the drastic changed on the boy's face and quickly apologized, not wanting the kid to cry out of sudden. It will be sucks and annoying, he thought.

"I'm sorry Aj— uh..." Jiwon began to rub his face in mix thoughts. He didn't know what to call Taehyung and it makes him almost broke into cries as he was feeling scared a lot at the time. He was afraid if Taehyung would get mad at him if he didn't use the right word again after this.

Taehyung realized the doings and let out a small chuckled before brought his hand to pinch Jiwon's cheeks.

"Call me hyung."

"H-Hyung?"

"Yeah, Tae hyung."

"Can't I call you Uncle? Like my Uncle Hobi?"

Taehyung looked at the kid and hissed lowly, "Hmm, I don't know. I just don't like to be called Uncle. It will make me feel old. Just call me hyung okay?"

Jiwon didn't say anything, instead he just nodded his head and looked down on his hands.

"Jiwon, let's go back now? Let hyung drive you home."

The kid shook his head with a small pout. "Sorry, Jiwon will wait for Daddy to pick Jiwon here."

"If Jiwon wait for Daddy here, Jiwon won't go home until night."

The said has made Jiwon's eyes turned wide. "Huh? Why?"

"Because your Daddy is busy with his works."

"Mommy?"

"Hmm your Mommy is busy too."

"How about Uncle Hobi?"