Forty-Five

"Is this the right house?" Lee asked to Jungkook while eyeing the house beside them.

After the painful scene where Jungkook had walked away, he quickly ran to Jimin's room and packed all of his belongings while sobbing so hard. He then went to pick Jiwon up and hurriedly walked down the stairs as he wished that he will never see Jimin ever again.

He already made up his mind that he will never forgive Jimin after this. So, he was afraid if he saw that elder at that time, he will be weak again.

When the time he almost reached the door, he was getting stopped by Lee who had just coming out from one of the room downstairs. Lee looked so panic as soon as he saw Jungkook with his luggage, crying all mess with Jiwon sleeping in his arm. Jungkook looked so broken and miserable which caused Lee to worry about him in seconds.

"J-Jungkook-ssi? Where are you going?"

"Your master and I are no longer something. We're done."

Lee was surprised by hearing the said and was having a freeze thought for a moment. He knew and even witnessed that Jimin and Jungkook were always having a fight every single time and because of this, he shouldn't be so surprised about it as it was possible to happen after those fights.

But he can't believe it; his thought has jumped into reality and it also broke his heart a little as he was already felt that Jungkook and Jiwon were his family. Lee asked Jungkook where to go and offered the younger to send him off safely which Jungkook refused at first but Lee kept offered over and over again until the boy finally accepted his help.

Jungkook snapped out from staring at nothing through the window as soon as Lee's voice came hitting his eardrum and he looked to the side where Lee were looking at the time. He realized that he was already arrived at Hoseok's house.

"Oh, nae... It's right." answered Jungkook lowly. He then sighed before quickly gathered his things to get out from the car but Lee instantaneously stopped him from moving.

"Wait.. J-Jungkook-ssi..."

"Ah hyung. I told you just be comfortable around me."

"Oh, alright... O-Okay. Jungkook-ah.."

"Wae?"

"Can I hold Jiwon for a minute?" Lee awkwardly asked with a sad look and Jungkook just looked at him with puzzled, not really getting what he was trying to mean and he quickly cleared his throat and explained right away to the younger.

"Ani, you know right that I almost spent my whole time with Jiwon since you came to the mansion. He's also like my own younger brother at the time until now. It's kinda... uh I mean, I'll be missing him after this. The house will be silence without both of you.."

Jungkook smiled and scoffed a little, "Hyung, it's not like you can't come here again and visit us. Anytime, you're always welcome to play with Jiwon here." stated Jungkook softly before slowly passed his son to Lee's arm carefully.

"Take your time. Let me bring my stuffs inside and call for my friend."

Lee nodded his head, "Okay."

When the time Jungkook closed the door of the car, Lee's eyes immediately shed a tear down on his face while seeing the sleeping kid in his arm. He hugged the boy tightly to him and slowly leaned down to kiss Jiwon's forehead softly.

Jungkook walked towards the door with a tired look plastered on his face. He felt dizzy and having a mental breakdown. While on his way to the door, he found that Taehyung's car was there and it caused his forehead to narrow into a confusion.