Thirty-Nine

Jimin entered the office and walked straight towards his desk with numerous sighs. He somehow felt uneasy without he knowing it why and it successfully made him started to lose his focus.

He plopped himself on the office chair and quickly pushed the small button at the corner of his desk to make an announcement.

"2 Minutes, Designer Squad in my room."

He let go of the button and prepared himself to face the employers.

He opened up the file of the workers' documents and signed the paper with the date of the day. He pushed the file to the side and hissed to himself.

"I should have just let him go... Parents are precious no matter what.." he mumbled with pouted, a sudden huge of guilty was rolling inside him.

But then, he frowned. The image of his stepmother suddenly jumped in his head which caused him to scoff a little.

"Not all parents are precious, only some." He stated while rolling his eyes.

Not long after, the door clicked opened and all the designers squad entered the room with fear and nervous looks already applied on their faces except for one, Jung Hoseok.

Jimin eyed them stepping towards him and he examined their faces one by one until he landed on Hoseok's face who had an excited smile on the view.

It makes Jimin to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

The girl who was standing beside Hoseok saw the look on the CEO's face and quickly looked at Hoseok with a bit panic.

She elbowed Hoseok from the side and drew the taller's attention right away.

"Don't smile." She whispered.

"Oh?" Hoseok was clueless at what the girl had said but after he looked to the front and saw Jimin was looking at him tensely, he immediately straightened his face and cleared his throat awkwardly.

Jimin finally broke the gaze from Hoseok and looked at the other designers with the vibes of perfections started to embrace around the room.

"Who's gonna start?" Jimin asked coldly.

They were all hesitated to go first as they can feel Jimin wasn't in a good mood and it caused them to pray on the inside and pushed one another to start first.

But Jimin knew them better.

"Just whoever come on, I'll try to be nice today." spitted him.

With the said, one of the designers stepped forward with a smile and gently handed his file to the boss but then the smile had died down right away as soon as Jimin began to smirk.

"Unless, your work has triggered my temper."

Jimin darkened his face again and flipped the file opened with a deep breath. It took him a while to read all the descriptions about that and this and write down something on the paper which increased the level of fear inside them.

Jimin let out a loud sighed and closed the file, pushed it to the side of his table and looked up at the nervous guy.

"Well done, accepted. Bring this work at our meeting this evening."

"Thank you Mr.Park."

"No, thanks to you. Step aside, Next?"

The room was heavy with silence when Jimin was busy checking and signing the works, one by one had been accepted until it only left the girl and Hoseok while the others were standing at the side quietly.