Five

Jimin had arrived at Four Seasons 5-Star Hotel in Tokyo where he will be staying for the whole time until his schedule ended. He settled up every single bills and costs for his bodyguards and staffs and even treated them so kind which makes them to feel confused and thought him as weird on that day.

Jimin was smiling for every chances that he can, he usually would be so grumpy whenever his schedule was packed with so many works, just like how this new schedule. It drove Taehyung to swim in a confusion too.

Jimin entered his luxury room and was followed by his bestfriend from behind as he'll be going to share the room with the boy. Taehyung was struggling with Jimin's stuffs, bags, paperworks and a big black luggage to bring all of them to the one place at the corner of the room. But then, he needs to move all the things all over again as his annoying bestfriend had started to be a little strict and asked him to put the things near the window.

"Tae, I'm hungry. Do you want to eat something?"

"Let's just call the service and order. I'm tired."

Jimin unbuttoned his shirt and sighed, "What are you tired of? You didn't do anything today."

"Jimin, I just... want to sleep. This is the only chance for me to sleep before you pulled my ass up to sit in front of you, holding a pen and put it down back when it already passed 10 hours straight you workaholic ass shit."

Jimin threw his shirt straight to Taehyung and glared at the boy with a smirk. "Araso, call them and oder the food for me. I'm going to freshen up."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

"You're a picky eater. Order something please."

"I said anything." Jimin pressed his voice into a low and annoyed tone, face were already straightened in dulled expression.

Taehyung immediately nodded his head. "Fine fine."

After Jimin had finished taking a shower, he stepped out from the bathroom with a wet hair and a single tower covering his manhood and he was again had a smile for no reason on his face.

No, there was a reason. He was thinking of Jungkook for the whole moment on that day. Whenever his mind was empty without have any thoughts, Jungkook's cute smile and his sleep face will appeared in his head which caused him fo feel empty and missing the boy.

Taehyung was arranging the plate of their foods on the circle table in the middle of the room and was already had his ass to sit on the chair. He noticed that Jimin was already out from the shower and yeah, he was looking at his friend with confused. Jimin was drying his hair while standing in front of his luggage with a giggle and caused Taehyung to feel worried.

"Bro, did your head hit something in there?"

Jimin snapped out from having a flashback of him having sex with Jungkook and quickly looked at his bestfriend with a heartless look.

"What?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Laughing? I did? When?" Jimin raised his eyebrows in surprised.

Taehyung poked his inner cheeks while fixed his eyes on Jimin with a worry look.

"Bro, you sure you okay?"

"No, I'm starving." replied Jimin while wearing his black boxer and threw the used towel in the basket near the bathroom.

He walked lazily towards the table of foods and immediately grabbed the chopsticks to eat. Taehyung just eyed his boss with a light hiss, his mind was swimming with the thought of Jimin being out of his mind. But later, he shrugged it off and also started to eat.