Chapter 1

Author's note: Hope you enjoy this little 'crossover'. I have no intention of bringing too much from Naruto's universe since this IS Naruto's universe or a version of it, you'll understand soon. I hope someone gets to enjoy my little opening chapter. Leave a review to let me know your opinions. Rated M for language. Romance rate still indeterminate, see ya.

" Speaking out loud
' Thinking

〰️➿〰️
The Cursed Hero
〰️➿〰️

People are not born equal. What a bunch of crap. Everyone is born equal, the world is responsible for their changes, and the people are responsible for the world. Those who came to this world and were left by themselves, are the only ones that can complain about injustice, they got their chance robbed from them, they have the right to become evil. In this new world, there's only one absolute truth: Villains aren't born, they're raised
〰️➿〰️

My name is Midoriya Izuku and at the age of four, I was told I had a quirk nobody could identify. The doctor who examined me showed us the proof that I had the third joint on my pinky toe, which represented the evolution of the human race, the birth of a new generation of exceptional abilities users in this new world where fantasy became reality. This little detail could dictate how your life would progress, how you would be treated by most people and how you would live. After I was told, that for this new world I meant nothing, I kept trying to live as a hero, trying to absorb their ideals as my own, I kept trying to be like the hero I admired so much, All Might. I desperately waited for the day my quirk would activate, I studied everything about it, analyzing others quirks endlessly and I found nothing... but I kept going. I trained alone in an abandoned place next to my house, learning how to fight by myself using videos and books as reference and my quirk didn't activate... but I kept going. Back then, when my mother gave up on me, feeling sorry for her normal son and the suffering he would face in his life, it hurt most than anything... But even after that, I kept going... after all, a true hero never gives up and always faces everything with a smile, right?

〰️➿〰️

'After years of mistreating in Kacchan's hands, could you blame me if I became a villain? He just told me to kill myself, the person I also admired for so long, the person I considered my friend... The one who uttered these words to me is someone praised by adults, someone considered suitable to be a hero, a model to the next generation, he's someone who aims to be the strongest hero ever... This is just stupid. I was stupid for trying to follow him all this time, being humiliated, inflating his ego for years, how stupid am I?'

Midoriya kept walking and repeating the words inside his mind when he heard a strange voice behind him:

"A medium-sized body to hide in."

'It looks like a villain with a transformation quirk.'

Midoriya analyzed in less than two seconds jumping back, but before he could gain distance he was caught and engulfed by the sticky substance that started going down his throat and filling his nose preventing him from breathing. Just before passing out he heard a familiar voice:

"Fear not, shounen... I AM HERE."

He woke up after being softly face-slapped and instantly saw what he thought was a dream, All Might the number 1 hero was right there.

"An autograph... where's m-" He looked around and found his burned notebook opening and seeing his signature.

"He already signed it?!" When the hero said Until next time and was about to leave, Midoriya needed to hear from him, he was sure that All Might wouldn't turn him down just because nobody had an answer to his unknown power.