Chapter 5

Speaking out loud
' Thinking
Highlighted Information
Written Information

〰️➿〰️
Accept it or Rule it
〰️➿〰️

Midoriya woke up with a throbbing pain in his leg, but that wasn't the reason he opened his eyes, the reason was the noisy drone flying outside his window trying to see what was inside. He sat and tried to concentrate on whatever the hell was going on.
After changing into new clothes and new bandages, he went to the living room and found his mom watching TV
"Ah, Izuku, you got up early baby, what's wrong?"
"There's a UFO outside my window, what's going on?"
​​​​​​​"Oh... I recorded the news so you could see, here"
She said while setting the video. Midoriya sat and the news started right at his blurred face and the reporter started speaking
"Yesterday reports, conjointly with cameras' footage provided by the internet, showed to the population the shocking scenes and the full action that happened inside Yaoyorozu's household. A group of robbers, also wanted for numerous murders infiltrated the Yaoyorozu's mansion disguised as plumbers and made the whole family and staff hostage. All the odds were leading to a tragic ending until two brave young men stepped up to save more than 20 lives. The video you're going to see now was analyzed by a pro-hero specialized in combat and analyses, he was unaware he was being recorded, but we did it in a public space, so that's all within the law. Hear this analysis from pro-hero Ectoplasm."
They never saw the face of Ectoplasm, so they just heard his voice as the video was played. Midoriya saw himself, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu arriving at the street in front of the mansion and by the angle they were recorded, they were most likely been seen by a police street camera.

It's easy to see who's the one leading the others, the green-haired boy. Based on the footage I'd say he decided the entire plan. Outside the mansion, you can see him deciding the course of action and splitting his assets to a successful invasion, starting by taking out the lookout, instead of trying to sneak in.
Inside you can see how his quirk works, or at least get a good glimpse. In my opinion, it's more than a sensorial quirk. He knew where they were positioned, he changed positions with his partner to achieve a better result.
Here in the last and critical moment, he managed to save the hostages, protect his partner, who I may add, has amazing control over such destructive power to only incapacitated the threats, and apprehend the villains without any casualties. The data bank shows he got his quirk 7 months ago and managed to evolve to the point he could manage a situation where many pro-heroes would fail.
No, I cannot tell since I don't know his personality, but judging by his power and the growth possibility, or how far his power and experience could go, I could say he's one candidate to the number 1 spot and if the other boy can evolve with him, they could become a duo never seen before.
I can't classify him among the pros, but after I get the chance to know him and his quirk I shall be able to at least have a solid indicator.
My personal opinion? I don't believe personal opinions to be valid, but if you want one I'll give you one you can't distort: We're possibly looking to one of the strongest heroes that ever existed.

"That, citizens, were the words of a respected pro-hero, who is suing us right now, but still a respected pro-hero. The same two youngsters were interview by the police and the press after the events, but the underage law prohibits us from showing their faces. We had information that the police were looking for ways to punish the two boys for saving a total of 23 lives that night."
The chief of police appeared with a statement: We can't have kids running out acting like heroes and exposing themselves and others to danger. How would you all feel if they died, if the two kids and all hostages were killed because of their lack of experience and knowledge? We can't endorse these actions and our department of quirks misuse will attend to their schools and families so they can be disciplined, wof.