Chapter 13

" Speaking Out Loud "

' Thinking '

Highlighted Information

Techniques and Titles

Written Information

〰️➰〰️

Death Arrives

〰️➰〰️

15 minutes earlier.

Aizawa was storming through enemies, erasing quirks and breaking bones, using his capture tapes to immobilize and incapacitate all the villains he could get a hand on until he hit the barrier called Shigaraki.

"There's a gap when your hair goes down... That time, your power goes off, and it's starting to happen more often, are you perhaps, tired? Don't push yourself too hard, Eraser Head."

After Shigaraki Tomura touched and destroyed Aizawa's elbow, a giant muscular being came out of nowhere, grabbing the teacher's head, pounding on the ground, making blood fly all around. At the same time, Thirteen had his body partially destroyed by Kurogiri on the other side of the training site.

"We need to get help, go Iida-kun, we'll hold him." Uraraka shouted while Shoji jumped and grabbed the physical body of the purple mist villain.

"Wuaaaaaaa!" Iida ran through the door, going towards the school. Shoji let go of the villain and jumped back to get some distance, looking behind his shoulder and asking Uraraka:
"Uraraka-san, I need to get to the far side to help the others, could you please lend me your power?"
"What? How?"
"I'll run and jump at that direction, use your power to make me float using the momentum so I can go futher and arrive faster."
"Ok, I'll do it."

As Shoji craved both hands on the ground like a professional runner, Uraraka got in position. He ran and jumped next to her, who touched his arm while he passed, making him go horizontally for 200, 300, 400... She was almost losing him from view when Kurogiri attacked her, missing her and destroying the floor, making her lose her concentration. Shoji dropped and looked behind, he needed to keep moving.

Everything was going down the road at the center, Aizawa was down and there was no hope... Until they came.

"DARK ABYSS."

"DIEEEEEE."

The being called Nomu was punched and exploded as the two tried to save Aizawa, but after the explosion's smoke faded, they saw in horror how their combined attacks did next to zero damage to the monster, it didn't even move.

"No fucking way-"
"Bakugou, get back-"
"You children are so adorable. Nomu."

The monster answered to its master's call and went for Bakugou first, but before it could strike him, a giant metal ball came flying, hitting the monster, sending him across the ground, creating a destruction path. Both boys looked up to the ball's origin and saw Kodai Yui, holding a slingshot nodding at them expressionlessly.

"What the hell was that?"
"My quirk. I can alter inanimate objects sizes."
"Amazing."

Tokoyami said looking at the destruction a simple metal ball did, but he was sure that wasn't enough to defeat that beast, and he was right, as they saw the monster called Nomu getting out of the rubble, screaming like an animal.