LBAAF- Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

~~Medea's Point of View~~

    "No no NOOO!" My voice rang out as I shot up from my throne.

    The man before me withered against the assault I projected onto him. Today had been so delightful until this little worm brought the worst tidings I'd ever want to hear. That Snow still lives and that my hunter was dead. The best hunter anywhere was bested before killing his last prey.

    "My Queen."

    I released the man who crawled away flat on his belly. He had barely the strength to do anything which pleased me greatly. Anything to help with the foul news he gifted me to ruin my day.

    My eyes turned to my aid as I scowled. "You dare stop me?"

    He bowed on bended knee. "Forgive me my fairest Queen. I just wished for you not to lose such a valuable servant that can be useful still."

    With a sigh, I sat back down on my throne. "Now what shall I do? If she comes back, I will have to give up all my power." I growled. "Somehow that horrid Prince Jonas has given her the means to take what's mine."

    "Maybe it is for the best my Queen." I hissed at him and he shrank back slightly. "I mean only that you have seemed...unsatisfied as of late and tired of all the politics."

    A huff. "I will never give up my power to anyone, let alone a baby princess who hasn't been among these walls for many years. She won't know what to do with it."

    He looked up to me. "Then tell me whom I should fetch for you that will get you what you desire most."

    Tapping my chin, I thought about my next step. Then the answer came to me making me smile. "Let her come back and we'll greet her with open arms. I have the perfect plan to end Princess Snowden's life in front of everyone without my hands anywhere near her."

~~Snowden's Point Of View~~

    "Thank the stars above. How long has she been in here?" A hushed whisper drifted over the room. I wasn't really awake, just aware.

    The arm wrapped around my shoulder tightened its hold for a second. "I believe all night." I snuggled closer to Miron. "I just woke from your physician's tonic to her right here on my good side."

    The bed dipped a bit. Jon stroked a few strands of hair off my cheek. "She must have been very worried for you."

    "As I had worried over her when she was hurt." Then Miron chuckled. "I think she also doesn't like to sleep in a room all by herself." His hand rubbed my shoulder.

    Jon chuckled too. "After being with you and the others for those past few months, I would believe you. She told me how you all helped her. But I doubt you know exactly how you helped her to shine so brightly as I have never seen her shine."

    "I've noticed how she has been smiling more. Especially when any of the guys start teasing her about you or telling her what you've been doing. Then there are the times the guys horse play with her. She laughs and chases them right back. She's become a sister to us all."

    Now I started to stir. Stretching along Miron's side, I subconsciously moved so I didn't move him at all. I even felt his chuckled and heard him call me the nickname he gave me a while ago, kitten because I stretched like one when I wake in the morning in my hammock. It always made me giggle like right now.

    Another chuckle pulled my eyes to another in the room. I blushed smiling at him. Jon smiled back as his hand plucked a wayward lock of hair out of my face ad tucked it behind my hair.