Love-1

Khushi Gupta looked wonderfully at her jiji's jethji. Her cloth bag hanging around her shoulder.

What is the man made up of?? Always glaring, shouting, scaring people with his bang and banging voice...mainly Amanji and Hariprakashji.

Why does his voice have to be that authoritative, yet temptating like a mild breeze...

Her hand shivered as she took a place besides his Nani.
Anjaliji was smiling with Nanheji going through a few songs perhaps finilizing a few to dance on for jiji and Aakashji's sangeet.

She dug her face into the mug kept before her. It taste yuck!! Khushi spitted the liquid on the ground. It was bitter, hard to pass down her throat thar only knows how yummy and sweet jalebi is.

The laad goverber appeared before her. The liquid passed through her wrong pipes. Khushi chocked terribly.

Arnav Singh Raizada glared at the deer of girl with his lion face. The poor innocent girl.

'Di... Madhubala, a renewed professional will teach you all dance. Just don't mess with her much and take care of your leg'- he advised before walking away with his laptop bag to return to his room.

Khushi took a deep breath. So it was black coffee, for that bitter guard. Hey Devi Maiyya... Thanks that he didn't shout at her for drinking from his mug and then spilling the same on his living room... With and around Arnav Singh Raizada nothing is predictable, not those mood swing of his.

Khushi ran to the kitchen to grab something. Her tongue was soar...

Her eyes fell on the plate of peda. She put one in her mouth and drank a glass of cold chilling water... Relief spread her.
***********************************

Arnav Singh Raizada saw Khushi walked out of the kitchen, walk upto his nani and take the couch she was sitting before, where he was sitting before she took that place, Before Aman has called him for the third time that day to take his choice to renovate his office.

Her smile widened watching Laxmi walking with four legs and climbing on to her lap. He is so jealous of Laxmi, the mere goat right now.

'Aap kitne cute hain Laxmiji with all your white furry glory' - Khushi complimented the goat.

How will Laxmi thank her now?? Does Khushi understands that meeh meeh language??!!!

Her eyes fell on the dry vase near to window. The yellow and red roses in it were hanging. She kept them straight,'Seedhe rahiye aaplog', as if teaching discipline to an militaty of a nation.

A bright smile revealing the happiness behind her effort to keep the flowers arranged.

Khushi Kumari Gupta, Payal's younger sister had banged the door opened for him when he went to see and approve of Payal, as Aakash's prospective bride as one of the Mami's friend brought this arranged marriage proposal for Aakash. Garima Aunty and Mami's common friend.

One look, just one look and he was gone, throwing away his boring faces specially of those time when Di explained him of dhak dhak, saasein, about a girl, he won't be able to breath without etc etc... She is for him, she is the one.

His discovery of thousand bahana to visit her house, just to get a glimpse of her were epic. Only he knew how difficult the job is. But today.... She is here, in his house to practice dance, for her jiji and his brother's wedding, well sangeet.

A small crack brought him back from memory lane. Laxmi had managed to enter his small garden and is munching on to fresh green leaves.

He leaned back on the boring green recliner to fill his memory with her delicious figure, leisurely, from poolside. (anyperson who understands th he architecture of Shantivan can contact me, I don't understand that mad house, how many stairs and how many pool side😂🤔😉)

Her curves and released swan neck, every thing about her is his.

The sudden hustle bustle on ground floor alerted him.
The choreographer was here...
***********************************

NB: I know I am an idiot, who keeps on thinking when alone. And this is another crazy thought. Give feedback so that I will be able to figure it out to continue or....