Love-12

The deal part was done. Sheesh Mahal is singed back to Arnav Singh Raizada, time period...

ASR stood at the huge Iron gate of the huge mansion, Sheesh Mahal and looked around at the mismanaged acres of land surrounding the house.

'Mallik and his family is waiting for your darshan' -Aman informed him, his low voice not intruding into Arnav's thoughts, lost somewhere.

Arnav said nothing, just stood looking out at the old trees and grass growing wild.

The silence was broken only by the crying sound of his chachi, throwing her arms around his neck, 'Chhotey'..

So she had recognised him, even after not seeing his face for years... She did recognise him.

He wanted to cocon her in his arms, that he is like her son, but chachi had remained silent when chacha threw them out, may be our country is not that developed yet, women are suppressed, their voices are cello taped, the same thing happened with chachi.

He kept his hand on chachi's head.
Mallik glared.

'Anshu, Kavya, he is your brother, Arnav bhaiyya...'-Chachi Mallik introduced.

Anshuman looked at the man in blood and flesh, the man he had always seen on tv and news paper is his brother... But still his father is glaring his brother, as if they don't know how villainous his father is!

Chachi blinked her eyes...

Arnav Singh Raizada had a second thought.

Chachaji is to be thrown in hell, in jail for messing with him and Di but what's the mistake of chachi and their kids in this, if it were Khushi in his place, her kind heart must never allow her to act this way.

He has to think like Khushi, take steps like her.

'Aman, deposit a huge sum in Chachi' s bank account, arrange for a househelp for her, make a list of house expenses and settle Anshuman and kavya well. They are family'-Arnav ordered, taking Aman to a little distance.

Aman had to agree...

Arnav Singh Raizada sighed. He had faced enough, his cousin don't have to face the consequence of a borning to a leech father.

They have Arnav Singh Raizada as their brother, the large banyon tree that can shelter thousands of lives.

The police arrived and dragged Mallik to jeep, arresting him for froud, potting and many more closed cases.

Khushi Kumari Gupta combed her hairs, she is tired of keeping them in bun the whole day...

She feel tired, energy less, She lied keeping her hand on the silky pillow and covered duvet till her waist.

She took the mobile in her hand and opened her gallery... Numerous photos of Armavji galred at herx sometimes typing furiously, glaring his laptop as if it had stolen one ruppe coin from his purse to eat toffee... When he visited her house on numerous occasion, sometimes to deliver jijaji's gifts or letters to jeeji..

She had secretly clicked him, hide him in her mobile, away from world. If only he remains silent like his photos never gets angry, never throw foul insults and be a good boy.
In her dream only, but yes dreams do come true... Specially when a prince charming is added in it.

'So this is the sehzada who stole neend from this beauty!' - Preetho teased.

'Hey Devi Maiyya...' - Khushi become conscious. Locked her phone and kept under her pillow. What is the need to hide when Preetho had seen the photos already.

Aman Mathur opened the door to a three bed room flat, Mallik family entered.
Their luggages were placed in hall.

The househelp was already cleaning the floor...

'Tomorrow ASR will come to talk, feel at home, as this is your home from now onwards.. Good night' - Aman left the family to themself.

It was not planned, ASR had taken over new responsibilities, only Devi Maiyya can help him now...

Arnav Singh Raizada opened the door, walked inside the illuminated room and placed a rose in the pillow beside Khushi's flattering flowing hairs... Kissed her forehead a good night.

Her chest was falling and rising, in chains of uneven breath...

He walked out like a thief, pressing his feet on floor, jumped out of the school campus boundary... Most dangerous task, huh... For the first time in his life.

A dog barked at him...
Mad dog, love ke dushman dog...