Love-16

Anjali observed the boy with black shirt and cap on head. Why does he seems known?

Hey Bhagwan. The boy is clutching Khushi's hand and if Chhote were here... World war 3 is possible.

But Arnav is not here, much to the relief of the boy's bone and nose and face.

She walked towards them... Confused.

'Hey leave her hand'-Di demanded .

'I won't, it's an order from Bhai to find Bhabz and take care of her safety' - He said strong in his words.

Buaji had not taken her belan... Second relief. Huh...

'Listen Mr. ,She is Khushiji, my sister and I wish to kick your bhai'-Anjali threatened.

Anshu gasped.
Kick... No way. It pains.

'Ee Anjali bitiya, he is saying bhai bhai regularly are we safe or the bhai is some Dubai ke don??' - Buaji asked in a low whisper.

'Don hoga bhi toh usse Donkey bana denge, we are strong woman. But why is this Khushiji silent?' - Di replied.

'Main kinara hoon ki naara hoon?' - Nk asked..

'I will kick you too idiot'-Di replied.
May be Lucknow had triggered something in her, some revenge seeking spirit.

They all hold Anshuman from back and tied him.
Nk hide him in the car.

They started for Sheesh Mahal.

Buaji dragged the tied babua  and locked him in a room.
Anshu sighed.

He dialed Arnav..

'They seems powerful kidnapper bhai. They had given something  to Bhabz to ear or smell perhaps to hypnotize her, she is silent for long now and they tied me, and we are held hostage in our own house bhai... In Sheesh Mahal. Come soon...' - He blabbered.

Arnav Singh Raizada could do nothing except for pulling his hairs. This night is the longest one...

  The first thing in the morning Anshuman did was stretch his hands. Kidnapped held hostage yet in his old toom.

This feeling is truely hilarious.

Di served him a mug of coffee...

'You and your that monkey like partner are nothing, once my bhai reach here, we will beat you both black and blue, rescue the princess from this cave' - He threatened.

'Even I will call my Chhote. Dekhte hain' - Anjali accepted the challenge.

The brother smirked.

'Hey man, that is Nannav' s madat. Don't do that'-Nk who entered the scene just then warned.

Khushi was sitting in the hall, she has to return to her busy life today.

Where are you Arnav Singh Raizada...
Its difficult not to miss you..

'Khushiji...' - Di called.

'Bhabz, Let's run....' - Anshuman hold her hand tight and the two began running...

Nk looked stupidly at Di... What's happening here! What will they answer Nannav...

Khushi panting sat on a cab, The cab stopped infront of his apartment.
Anshuman guided his sister in law.

Kavya winked at him, thinking the girl to be his girl friend.

'Bhabz...' - He signed from behind.

'Oooh...  Amma, see who is here' - Kavya called loudly.

Khushi remained emberrassed. The drama of kidnapping, the run away was fine...

She was missing excitement from life and it added to her fun but some unknown lady is hugging her now.

'You are beautiful, he is a lucky man and his choice is just wow' - Chachi Said kissing her forehead.

'He?? Who?' - Khushi asked.

**********************************
'Di..  Oh God. Where are you? Are you fine? From last night I am trying to reach you and it was switch off' - Arnav Singh Raizada barked.

'Chhotey...' - Di shed a bucket of tear first.

'Aap thik hain?' - He asked, in his ususl protective manner...

'Nehi...' - She replied sniffing.

'Kya hua?' - his tone finely rough.

'A boy kidnapped Khushiji... Right from below our nose' - Di filled his ear.

'I have reached Lucknow, I am coming in one hour Di. Calm down...damn this traffic' - He coed.
Anshuman... The younger brother is turning naughtyly protective...

***********************************
    'He... He is my brother Bhabz. That's why I am calling you Bhabz I think because he said that you are my Bhabz and he loves you-Anshuman said elated.

Time to praise bhai and admit him in bhabz's good book.

'He brought this house for us and promised to settle us down  in our interested field.. He is best bro' - Kavya added.

'Excuse me. That is his duty. Every brother should do that.' - Khushi reacted.

' Even after my father threw him and our di of our house, in a dark night, when his parents were dead, actually committed suicide... It was Di' s wedding. I was small kid of five and Kavya was not yet born'-Anshuman recite the incidents he heard from his mother.

'Tera memory bada powerful hai. You were five and remembers all these big big things.' - Khushi asked warily.

'Maa always filled our ears with the good deeds of our bhai, how smart and intelligent he is so he is our hero... When we met him a few days ago, it was best day of our life' - Kavya added.

'Where is he?' - Khushi asked out of curiously, to know this mahan aatma of Bhai.

'He will come today... You will love him too. Such a gem...' - Anshu said.

'Enough... Please let her relax'- chachi placed coffee and breakfast  for three of them.

Arnav Singh Raizada rushed inside the hall to hug Anshuman..., 'Are you alright?'.

Yes!, fine bhai...

A mild shock awaited Khushi Kumari Gupta.