Love-11

Khushi Kumari Gupta looked at the tall building and its adjacent pool, Arnav Singh Raizada vibe...

She is to work here, live here, she can't sit idle with Meenu Maasi, its her profession now on to cook for a group of kids in this residential school.

Mohanlaal, the main chef appointed her here as his assistant.

She removed her slipper, tied her hairs in a bun and washed her hands, prayed to her Devi Maiyya until her ear pained and walked inside the kitchen.

'Washed hands?' - The man with strong mustache asked.

'Yes, tied my hairs and removed chappal too' - Khushi chirped.

'Don't talk much' - He grunted.

Oh no... Arnav Singh Raizada, why every man sounds like you? Even this mere cook is ordering me like you do...

Her phone rang...
Home, Amma or Buaji may be..

She cut the call and kept her phone in silent. She is not ready to answer them. What had she done to herrather very simple life..!

'Its milk time for the kids' - Mohanlal said.

Khushi and one other worker boiled a large vessel of milk and added ginger in it.

She ran to distribute paper glasses among the kids, Preetho, the other girl poured milks for them.

She sighed. Its till time for the lunch. They have time to prepare it.

The kids went back to their classes...

Life is in a pace now, Delhi is left behind and these kids, they too are living away from their family even if they are far far younger them her age is. She will, she can, she has to live here...

Khushi sent a silent prayer to Devi Maiyya...
They have to work fast...

Arnav Singh Raizada landed in Lucknow, Aman Mathur followed to the hotel room.

The best laid plan is Malliks, his chacha is neck deep in loans, Sheeshmahal, their ancient Palace is mortgaged and he has a plan, to take revenge, to snatch the ancestral property and throw his chachaji out like he did with him and Di.

Aman had brought the property today morning. He has to locate Khushi, find her and just steal a look of her serene face, it will give him energy, pace and peace...

'Find Khushi Kumari Gupta, she is here in Lucknow, I am sending her photo' - He barked over the bluetooth.

He can relax finally, tomorrow will be a long day.

Aakash and Payal dragged their trolly bag and walked out.

Looking at the situations, they didn't want to go but Bhai and his order...

Mami and Nani blesses them, for a safe journey and a safe flight...

The honeymoon is on, active phase.

'Nani, I never thought Chhote will be able to love someone, to this extend that he went to Lucknow, to face that city..' - Di said excited.

'That's what I fear, Lucknow has no idea what had hit it' - Nani said under her breath.

'Nk bhai, its time you find someone for yourself, even your Rakshas Ravan Nannav had find someone for himself, Sirf aap bache hain' - Di said teasingly.

'Wohi to Di, abhi you said I am bachche hain, let me be bachche for some years..' - Nk related.

'Iska kuch nehi ho sakta' - Mami pouted.

Next day morning...
Khushi walked to the balcony to dry her clothes, dried her hairs and dried them.

Arnav Singh Raizada looked at her with hawk gaze, absorbing positivity and energy from her, he is taking a big step, he need her...

Now he can start his day, his mission... He is strong to face his past and shape his future..