Love-17

'Chhotey...'-Di stood.

'Khushiji..  Are you fine?' - Nk asked worriedly.

Khushi smiled taking her fill of Arnav Singh Raizada with the glory of his middle name.

'Tum thik ho?' - It was her turn to get a bone crushing hug.

'Arnavji...' - She meekly took his name.
He inhaled a large amount of oxygen, released in a hush and kissed her tightening his arms around her.

'Lets go. I have to drop you back in your working place'-He took hold of her hand.

His eyes rested in Di. Big fat tears were flowing from her eyes... Chachiji, she called for her chhoti Maa...

He knew they need time, he had his fill of in last few days. Let di stay here with chachi instead of that dark Mirror Palace 😜

'You know the route too...' - Khushi asked observing him taking the right turns.

'kisi Pagal se Ishq kiya hai, nazar toh rakhni padegi' - His cheeky reply came.

'Aap bahut achchhe hain Arnavji' - She complimented.

He gave his half smile... Not knowing how else to react on such a compliment, that too from the girl he wanted.

'Why this sudden gesture... Bolo bolo. Kahin Pyaar toh nehi ho raha hai' - He teased.

The car stopped infront of her gate.

'I just wanted to say that... Main hamesha sach keh deti hoon' - Khushi praised herself.

'I am going back to Delhi. Aman is not here and office need my attention, Bye Khushi' -He informed.

'See you soon sounds better... Not good bye Raizada' - She replied.

'Will you? Really....' - it was unbelievable for him.

He got out of the vehicle and hugged her one last time before starting and leaving in a hurry.

He won't be able to stop... He has to respect her, her wish...

'Yay...Khushi didi is back'- sound of kids filled her ears. But the sound of bye never left her. Will you! Really....

'Let's not talk emotional. We are fine.. We are fine....' - Chachi cocooned her dear daughter in her arm.

Anjali was always a sweet heart.
The cute girl, their princess...

'Di... I am hungry' - Nk said, devoid of packets of unhealthy lays and dark chocolates.

'Give him something. When he becomes hungry, he turns jungly'-Anshuman mocked.

'Sorry man... I did that in fear of Nannav... Such a possessive man he is,agar Khushiji nehi milta toh, he could have turned into a ravan' - Nk said.

Instead of getting angry. Anshuman bursted in a laughter. 

Arnav Bhai have so many pet name and worst then Chhote and he still is tolerating.

   Arnav Singh Raizada sat in the plane, looking out of window to the vast sky, blue radiating...
Khushi...
His world revolves around her.

He Is doing fine in life, in career and in business. If Khushi agrees by his efforts then he will be a happy family man.

Mallik are gone, Anshu and Kavya with chachi are fine, under his wings.

Khushi, when she came in his life, she enlighten a lamp of love, that cured all his dark past demons. He got strength to face them, most importantly he visited Lucknow for her. She is his sunshine after all.

Love does wonder...