Love-4

ASR dialed khushi, waiting for the call to be received from the other end.

Khushi and her family had left Shantivan when he was busy throwing orders at Aman.

He had faught khushi, asking her reasons to go out with NK when he clearly has no right on her, to protect her, to control her or whatever excuse he has.

She is sunshine, his sunshine and her self respect was powerful as sun on summer days, too hot to handle.

How could he just try to control her!! ASR cursed himself some more.

His anger, his temper is his worst enemy, its his biggest weakness, it can cause him loss thousand of crore, its fine but it cost him what he longed for the most.

He kept dialing and  redialing. Pacing hence and forth his grey room.

'Chhote kya hua?' - Anjali Di asked keeping hand on his shoulder.

His pace came to a halt.

'Khushi is not talking with me' - He whispered meekly.

'Haan, you are correct Chhote, how will you both work on our planned surprise if she doesn't? - Anjali teased.

'Di...' - ASR complained.

He was always loss at words, when it comes to emotions, he is a zero. His intention of stopping Khushi from going out with NK was not wrong but the way he did it was... Shit! Dam to his ASRish way of protecting people he loves.

Love!! From where did that came from?? Was it love along, right from the beginning, from the time she opened her house door for him to enter and entered herself his heart!

Thank God, Khushi had no brother but now she has one, thar money NK, else he would have been in pulp.

'Tumhe kya hai, you can talk with Aman' - Di teased with a straight face.

'I have to meet Khushi, we need to discuss things so make the surprise worth for Aakash and Payal' - He find the easily available excuse.

Di smiled...

Khushi locked her bedroom door, checked the window latch twice and then lied down.

Jiji is not back yet, must be having a gala time with Aakash jeeji and she! She is here crying for a certain Angry lion who inhale and exhales anger.

Why do she have to develop a soft corner for that bulldozer out of all men in the world.

Why was he trying to control her? He literally was forcing her, ordering her to deny NK at his face. Why can't he just have a little faith on her if trust is such a big word.

He thought to control her coz he know she is an orphan?? He thought that there is no one to question him coz he is jeeji's honewale jethji.

She wiped her tears.

She had always looked up at him as her family, her shelter.

'Khushi, stop day dreaming, Arnav Singh Raizada is not your, you have no haq on him to ask for his soft side, just get rid of his thoughts' - She consoled herself.

She have to leave from here she can no longer stay where he is unstoppable storm, his entry, his presence in her family is undeniable now.

If only she leaves the city, she will be spared from his orders and key control. She has option, she doesn't have to live with his misbehaviour with her deceased parents and their upbringing.

Buaji will demand for reason for her departure! And babuji, he will not agree.

She will leave for sure. She had always searched for reasons to visit his home, to take a look of him, to share the same surrounding as him, right from the time jiji's alliance is fixed.

But the plan, the promise to make jiji's sangeet awesome..

She will play Payal jiji in her sangeet, steal jeeju's shoe the next day and then hide herself, keep herself away from Arnavji, and others too.

This is easy way.

The doorbell ring.

Who could be at this time...must be jiji, back from her date.

Khushi dragged herself out of the bed, of her room to the hall.

She opened the door and her hand float in mid air.

Her pleasant nightmare was waving at her smilingly.