Love-14

Next few days were nothing eventful, just usual routine works.

Arnav Singh Raizada has to leave for London the next morning, unplanned programme, love is epitome but business and money are important too..

Aman tagged as usual...

'Khushi... I will miss you...' - her inbox read.

Why will he miss her? Iska kya matlab! He wasn't missing her till now! Laad governor kahinke.
May be he is going somewhere...

It's his new found way of irritating her. Khushi switched off her phone and kept in the bed side drawer.

She no more need a mobile. It's just rusting like that. No need for a mobile anymore...

'You have visitor Khushi didi' - A kid informed.

Khushi wondered, who can visit her here?? No one from family know her location, May be Meenu Maasi with some news...

She hurried down the stairs and arrived at the lawn. Anjali di and Buaji were sitting in the chairs available for visitors.

Her eyes turned moist, she miss them like heaven, like plants miss rainy season...

But Arnav Singh Raizada's sister... Her step halted.

Anjali ji must be angry on her and buaji is now on top of the list of people angry at her.

'Devi Maiyya VS Nandkishore, Rakhsha karna...' - Khushi prayed.

'Where is your mobile, is it a jail that you aren' t even calling us, not even once'-Buaji twisted her ear.

'the kids are watching' - Khushi said in a composed tone.

Anjali Di suppressed her smile.
'Let them see, who runs away like that from family, Khushiji'..

'How are everyone else at home?' - Khushi asked in a dry tone.

'Everyone matlab?? They are fine, how can they not be fine when a torture named Khushi Kumari Gupta left them and  Delhi, Delhi ki bhala ho raha hai...'-Buaji said taunting.

Nanheji walked with a big basket, trying hard to carry it pressing it on his chest...

' You are here! '-Khushi greeted.

' I am Salman Khanji, Khushi... Aaya Body guard.. Aapko pasand hai na Salman Khanjiiii'-He chirped.

Nanheji can come but Arnav Singh Raizada can't. And he says he loves her.. Just a message in one week of her departure.

'We don't like home without you, you left for Lucknow, Aakash and Payal on honeymoon world tour, Mamiji busy in makeup and sleep, Nani busy with Laxmiji, Shyam ji and Mama absent from house... How can I like Delhi with out you?' - Di questioned.

'And...' - Nanheji asked.

'Hari Prakash ji always complaining about fresh sabji, Mohanji went in Holiday...' - Di said further.

'And Nannav, he is missing since long, since Aakash ke shaadi' - Nk said cheerfully as it is usual, as his Nannav goes missing at regular interval.

Khushi took permission from Mohanlaal ji and promise from Preetho to take care of every responsibility.

She is leaving for a day with Buaji and Anjali Di. Their short vacation on weekend.

The car stopped infront of Sheesh Mahal.

Di came out, her eyes turned moist perhaps in some distant memory.

'My parents were killed here, it was my wedding day, the marriage that never took place'-Her voice came meekly.

Buaji caressed her head.

Khushi was shocked, his parents were killed, OMG! Her heart pained for a Arnav Singh Raizada who must have cried.

'I was 18 and Chhotey was 14, Mumma shot herself with gun and her husband followed her path' - Di said pushing ing the door in.

The house felt haunted, two people died here. Khushi shivered at the thought.

'We left for Delhi, two days without food or water, not even rest or shelter. Chhotey is what he is, strong boy from out but Chhotey from inside' - Di said.

Khushi nodded.
Buaji cried loud, sad for the girl whose wedding was stopped, for the boy who had to grow up in a night of time to take care of his elder sister...

Khushi was afraid of the haunted building, she apparently had to sleep with Di and Buaji in a single room that night.

Her mobile was switch off, away lying in the drawer of her room in school hostel.