Love-5

'Nani... You know what I was thinking...'-Di asked.

Nani raised her head from the holybook she was reading.

'aap sochte bhi ho Anjali bitiya?' - She joked.

'If I reveal my secret, aap bhi sochne lagegi nani' - Anjali replied, doubling her enthusiasm.

'Then don' t share your hard worked secret, I have only a few black hair left on my head. I don't want to grey them by thinking and overthinking'-Nani knew she will have no effect on her grand daughter.

'I think humare Chhotey likes Khushiji, I mean May be love...' - Anjali said.

'What the!' - Nani spitted.

'Wohi toh... What the! Didn' t you see how easily he got ready to play Aakash for sangeet. Pakka kuch toh Chhotey ke dil mein hai Nani... '- Her jasoos mind said..

' Let's ask Chhotey then. Call him'-Nani nodded.

'He isn' t home. Went to meet his Khushi it seems. Nani aap Baat karo na Chhotey se as soon as he comes back'-Anjali has no patience..

  'Aap!! Why are you here??' - Khushi shouted.

ASR closed his ears, poor his eardrum.

'Baat karni hai, tumse...' - He said looking directly at her eyes.

'Mujhse kya Baat karni hai ab, whatever you had to tell is done.. I am not ready to hear more harsh words from you.' - She tried to walk away.

Her hand itched to push him out of her house and lock the front door at his face.

Lihaaz, izzat, sanskar... Khushi chanted, on the thin thread.

' Bass karni hai... '-He seemed stubborn, firm on his decision.

' Hurry up. I don' t have all the time in the world for you. I have other works waiting for my attention'-Khushi threw dagger at him.

He seems calm, damn calm as out of box character for Arnav Singh Raizada.

'Mujhe tumse aise Baat nehi karna chahiye tha Khushi.. I am sorry..'-ASR whispered.

'The way is there...' - Khushi pointed her finger at the main entrance to Gupta house, 'Exit is the same way'.

'Is this your reply to my sorry? Come on Khushi, for the first time I am saying the five alphabetical words arranged to apologize...'-Arnav asked being cute.

'You asked, your job is done. Now leave and let me do mine' - She knew she is sounding arrogant but yes, a bitter taste of his own medicine banta hai Yaar.

Arnav Singh Raizada pulled the black car with a screetch.

His hand in a tight fist, banged twice subsequently on the steering wheel.

He has less time and a coconut type girl...

Crack it being Arnav...  He suggested himself.

'Chhotey, kya kaha unhone?' - Nani asked.

'Naraz hain, kuch zyada hi' - He replied in trance.

'Panditji  naraz hain? '-Nani raises her questions.

' Khushi naraz hai..'-He hissed.

'Ooh...Khushi bitiya. But why is the forever smiling cute little happiness girl is naraz that too on you? Kahin apne unpe chillaya toh nehi na..phool jaisi bachchi hai' - Nani sympathized

'Yeah, chehra phool jaisi aur tevar kaante jaisa' - ASR find himself muttering.