chapter 1

(y/n) POV

...Where in the name of the emperor am i...?

I just woke up in a forest. This is not acheron. And nether Cyprus Ultima. Where am i? I stared to walk with out knowing where to go. I just walked. But I stared to hear rustling on some bushed near by. I take out my bolt-pistol and my chainsword. And aimed the pistol towards the bushes.

(Y/n): if you are a imperial citizen, identify your self.

I said while still aiming. But suddenly some black creatures came out of the bushes, and stared launching it selfs toward me. The first one that launch, I cut him in half with my chainsword. And I slashed a second one, I put away my bolt-pistol, and stared punching and slashing the wolf like thing. When I was almost finished purging the dark creatures, I bigger one with more bone like armor. I imitiedly notice it more clearly. They are daemons of chaos. And with rage with in me I rushed toward the bigger daemon. He attacked first, so I just dodge the attack and slash his chest and stun him with a punch on the face. He kneel to me and I take my chainsword and impaled him on the trout and with a powerful slash I cut of his head.

When I finished purging the animal like daemons. I notice how the become dust, the books on the monastery didn't mention daemons that transform them sled to dust when they die. I was confused, they are probably some new pawns the chaos gods created. I stared to walk again with out a place to go. I just keep walking.

While the fight transcurded...

3rd person POV

Before the fight happens, someone was watching him through some cameras he had. First he was confused on the armor of the person. He haven't seen someone with red armor and that eagle on its chest, and not mentioned the raven with a drop of blood on it. He was confused.

??? POV

What kind of armor is that, I haven't seen someone that big and bulky like that, with such strange and weird weapons. I notice he stared walking, probably confused by how he is looking his surroundings. But he stopped, and I see some beowolfs try to sneak to get him. But he took out his weird like chainsaw sword. And when the beowolfs launched them self toward the man. He just cut them like butter. The armor the beowolfs had didn't protect them from the chainsword the man had, he just killed them with such ferocity and brutality. When he finished to kill the beowolfs a alpha appeared. And attack the man, but he dodge it and with one powerful attack kneel the alpha. And with such strength killed decapitating the alpha. I was socked in how easy and such efficiency the man killed the beowolfs. It's probably a new project of ironwoods. So I decided to call him.

Ironwoods: hello, ozpin, why the sudden call?

Ozpin: hello, general. I have seen some weird big man or robot with red armor and with weird weapons with him. Do you know something about this?

Ironwoods: no. I don't have seen some of my me. With the characteristics you mentioned.

Ozpin: well he is right now at the emerald forest. And I do not know if it is hostile. And I do not want to sent my students.

Ironwoods: I'll see what I can do, it's been good to talk to you ozpin.

Ozpin: it is good indeed. Take care.

And with that I ended the called. What is that thing. Now that I think about it more, it's not possible for a human to be that big, it's probably a robot of sorts. But the way it killed the grimm. I'm not sure if a robot can do that. Ill just have to wait to ironwoods sent his men.

Meanwhile in the emerald forest...

(Y/n) POV

I have been walking for a while now. I haven't find any signs of civilization. Im staring to doubt about humans living on this planet.