Chapter 2

Pyrrha POV

Ow... What Happened?

I thought, while I wake up. I notice it's dark. And I'm still in the forest, I can see a fire place almost besides me. But I notice... The man.

I saw my weapons besides him. I stud up trying to be as stealhty has I can.
I slowly start to walk towards him, he seem in thought so that could be a point on favor.

???: You cannot sneak behind one of the emperor warriors.

I... I got so scared... How could he hear me? Is he even a human?

???: You have questions. I have questions, let me ask you some of mine, and you can ask yours.

I got closer but I was still in guard. I didn't have my weapons, so I just couldn't relax a minute.

Pyrrha: ok... What are your questions...?

???: Ok. Let begin... What planet is this? What type were those creatures of chaos? Why are the children of the emperor attacking one of the finest of the emperor and how much we are from a imperial planet.

I... I didn't know what was he talking about.

Pyrrha: ... what?

???: What I said.

I couldn't believe it. He is from another planet. That probably why he attack the atlas soldiers, he was confused. But I'll try to answer the questions.

Pyrrha: 1. You are on remnant. 2. What are the creatures of chaos? 3. I don't know who are the emperor children and the finest. 4. They are more human planets out there?

???: What I suspect. This is another lost human planet. Ok then. I will answer your questions as promised. Begin.

Pyrrha: what is the emperor, what is the chaos, who are the emperors finest, who are the imperial and how humanity can go to space?

???: First. The god emperor of mankind is the one who led humanity to what we are now. United. With the great power of the warp. Creating the imperium of man. Second. The forces of chaos are creature who came from the warp, or the eye of terror. In the center of the galaxy, or they are man who fall to the influence of the chaos gods. Corrupting the greatest citizens and worriers of the emperor. Third. The finest of the emperor are the adeptus astartes. They are humans who were augmented through some a process. The adeptus astartes dedicated their whole existence, fighting any treat of humanity. Giving there life to defend the homeworkd fourth. we are not the imperial, we are the imperium of man. With the braves soldiers of all the galaxy and full of the defenders of humanity. And we go through space with the ships of the imperium.

Wow. I'm just shocked if how much information I just got. And now... I know the universe is a lot bigger.

Pyrrha: what are the astartes?

???: The astartes, or the space marines. are one of the most elite and feared fighting forces in the Imperium of man. The primary unit of organisation is the Chapter, a self-contained army fully equipped with its own transport, non-combatant support staff, etc. There are around a thousand Chapters, each comprising a thousand Space Marines. There are far too few Space Marines to form the Imperium's main military forces; instead they operate as highly mobile strike forces. They are entrusted with the most dangerous missions, such as lightning raids behind enemy lines, infiltration, and tunnel fighting. Through selection, training, and conditioning, Marines are physically, mentally, and spiritually superior to any other Imperial soldier.

Pyrrha: so you... Are not from...this planet...?

???: Yes indeed. I'm not from this planet.

Pyrrha: why... Why didn't you kill me?

???: I didn't kill you because I needed answers. And this could be the chance of join another lost world to the imperium.

Pyrrha: ok... The you are not gonna hurt me?

???: If you do not attack me or disrespect the god emperor of man kind.

Pyrrha: ok... I'm going to sleep.

???: Understood.

And he walk toward the fire and sit in front. And with out nothing to do I got to sleep on the floor, I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

So I wake up, it was day. I stud up and check if the man was there. He still was setting, I think in the same spot. But I think he was sleeping.

???: You have finally wake up. Take me to your superiors.

Well, he isn't sleeping. But I agreed.

Pyrrha: ok. I'm from a academy, so my superior is my headmaster ozpin.

???: Understood. Take me there.

I stared walking, and he followed. I stared to think on how the imperium is. He said is the unity of humanity. So they are probably in peace. But why have people like the space Marines? So I decided to ask another questions.

Pyrrha: so um, what your name?

???: My name is y/n l/n.

Pyrrha: well my name is pyrrha, it's nice to to meet you.

He remain silent.

Pyrrha: so, um, why did the Imperium make the space Marines. You said humanity bwss unified, so that means that humanity is at peace.

Y/n: no.... There's no peace... Only war...

Pyrrha: why?

Y/n: the enemies of man threat the imperium and the emperor of man kind. And the emperor create us to do his beating and my duty.

Pyrrha: and what is your duty?

Y/n: to serve the emperor will.

Pyrrha: ok... What is the emperors will?

Y/n: to fight and die.

Pyrrha: ... Aren't you afraid of dying?

Y/n: we, the space Marines fear nothing.

Pyrrha: and what if you die?

Y/n: if I die my brother will keep my geneseed and will honor me in death. By killing the enemies of man.

Pyrrha: ok, who are the enemies of man?

???: The enemies of man are xenos, heretics and daemons. First we got the orks, they are strong and they wouldn't hesitate to kill anything. They just killed because they want to kill. Then we have the eldar. A acient race who live in the eldar gateway, they are honorable sometimes. And they are not definitely like the orks. And then, we have the forces of chaos... The ones who took the emperor and there sons to a civil war... The worse enemy of mankind, and for the whole galaxy. There plan is to corrupt everything in the galaxy. Creating daemons and horrible creature of the warp.

Pyrrha: and what is the warp?

???: There's the theory of the warp being the negative thought and ideas of all life. The most horrible thought that you had, can be real in the warp. And the portal to go through, is the eye of terror, located in the center of the galaxy.

Pyrrha: ...ok, last question. What is your name?

Y/n: my name is y/n l/n.

Pyrrha: ok... I think that I have enough information.

Y/n: yes, let's continue.

So once again he followed me. I was thinking of all that he said. I can't believe there's more dangers out there than here. Probably the Imperium can help us.

Y/n: we got enemies in front.

He give me my weapons and he take his chainsword out. To be prepared for the fight. Grimm appear from the bushes and stared launching the self to us. But I hearv, y/n yell something

Y/n: for the emperor!!

To be continued