chapter 6

Y/n got up in the bullhead to fly where he was need it. He thought about what he read in the book. The principal, the history of remnant, the great war, semblance, aura, and the huntsman in the history.

He read some of the Grimm, how to kill them, how the act, their nature, and the main information of them, like they become smarter by time.

Then he heard the engines of the bullhead turning off, he looked outside to see that he has arrive, so he opens the door and get out.

Pilot: take this! *Trows a scroll* when you finish your mission, just call us.

He grab the scroll and looked at it for a while, then he nodded to the pilot. The engines of the bullhead stared to turn on, and when the bullhead is completely functional, it elevates in the air to retreat back to beacon.

He face the deep of the forest and walk toward it. Like nothing is going to happen. The he heard rustling in some near bushes and aimed his bolt pistol towards it.

Then Grimm started to appear, he rapidly shot the most far ones, and  with his chainsword he killed the one who dare to charge blindly towards him. Killing with a powerful bow his enemies.

The first wave had ended he changed ammo from his bolt pistol and prepare his chainsword for the next incoming wave.

The next wave didn't wait to much. And they charge at him, beowolfs, boarbatusks, and ursas, charge at him with all they have. But the space Marine took out his bolter and shoot down the incoming Grimm.

And the Grimm fall one by one thanks to the bolt fire the space Marine was unleashing. He recharge his bolter and keep firing at the horse of Grimm.

He was going to recharge his bolter once more, but a king taijitu came to attack him. He took his chainsword and try to attack the giant serpent with it. But the king taijitu dodge it and with his other head, it hit the space marine in the chest sending him flying toward a tree. The Space Marine groan in pain and got up to charge once more and the serpent didn't even bother to dodge the attack. Some how the serpent know that he chainsword wasn't going to penetrate his skin. But it did and the serpent was cut in half.

All the Grimm where dead. No one was alive. The space marine admire how the body's turn to dust. Then he keeps walking where his suppose location was.

Later of walking through the endless Forest he came across something he never thought he would see...

(Blood ravens emblem)

He saw a crashed thunderhawk of his chapter. He imitiedly run towards the door of the ship. He notice it was blocked, so with his chainsword, he cut the door so he could get in.

He saw some equipment he could use and some books. He ask himself why they were books on a battleship. The he notice something between the deep darkness of the ship...

 The he notice something between the deep darkness of the ship

It was a dead librarian. Y/n didn't expect to see a crashed thunderhawk in this world. Neither a dead librarian.

He decided to get close to see the body, and he notice a communication device. He took it and saw recordings of the librarian. He started one of the recording.

???: Greetings. My name is kai'tan, bother librarian of the Blood Ravens Space Marine Chapter.

Y/n was socked to see one of his brothers on this planet.

Kai'tan: if you are seeing this. That means I have fallen. If you are a space marine, then you have a new duty. Your duty is to protect this planet and do not let it fall into the enemies of man. This planet is crucial for the imperium. Some how, this planet is deeply connected to the warp. And the population of the planet can channel the power of the warp to create some sort of shield around their bodies, and not only that, they can channel the energy to make especial abilities. Some can control the fire, some can control ice, some can even control the weather. And all of this abilities are call, aura and semblance. Most of the ones who control this abilities, are the ones who call themselves huntsman. And this huntmans could be greatest warriors of the imperium. Who ever who can reach this, you most so what ever is at your disposal to protect the planets, take any information you need of the books in this thunderhawk. You will need it. The emperor protects.

And with that the recording ended. Y/n was in deep thought of what this planet hides. So he took the scroll and call the bullhead that brought him here.

Moments later. The bullhead arrive. And y/n put every book inside the bullhead including the dead librarian. And with a granade he had. The rest of the thunderhawk exploded, living nothin that ashes.

While he was waiting in the bullhead, he was in deep thought. For him it was not coincidence to found a thunderhawk in the middle of a unknown planet. And he was sent to exterminate the concentration of Grimm in the sector. So with all the pieces together he deduce of ozpin knowing about the thunderhawk, and the dead of the librarian was caused by ozpin.

When he arrive at the helipads of beacon. He notice the assistant and the headmaster waiting for them.

Then the bullhead landed, y/n came down and he rapidly run towards the headmaster to attack him. But it was stop by glynda who use her semblence to stop the incoming attacker. While ozpin look like he expected the attack.

Glynda: see?! I knew we couldn't trust him!

Ozpin: glynda. Stop.

Glynda: what?!

Ozpin: I said stop.

The glynda stop, while she was still in the offensive if the space marine do something.

Y/n: what did you do ozpin?

Ozpin: ... So, you saw him right?

Glynda: what-

Y/n: give me a reason to not purge all of you heretics.

Ozpin: because we didn't kill him.

Y/n stood silence for a moment while looking inside of his helmet deeply into ozpin eyes.

Y/n: then who kill him?

Ozpin: ...we don't know. But I talk with him. And we need your help and the imperiums help. By his words before he died.

Y/n: what is you wish with the imperium's help?

Ozpin: he didn't say anything. The only thing he said...

It was that a warp storm was coming to the planet...

To be continued.