SoRoku: The Sleepover (Requested) (AU)

(A/N: Modern!AU!)

It was like any other weekend.

On Friday, Sora had invited Roxas over for a sleepover like they did every weekend, except almost all of their friends went.

"Is anyone else going to be there?"

"No."

Roxas was a bit confused. "Why?"

"Because I have something important to tell you."

This was odd. Why couldn't Sora tell him in front of everyone else? "Sora? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see you later, Roxy!" He hung up the phone.

"Roxy? Why did he call me that?"

The next day, Roxas headed over to Sora's house a bit nervous, since it would be just the two of them.

Sora's mother opened the door. "Ah, Roxas! Sora has been waiting for you."

"He has?" "I'm not that exciting, am I?"

"Of course! Now hurry inside."

He went inside and Sora's mother closed the door. "You know where his room is."

"Right." Roxas went up to Sora's room.

Sora was sitting on his bed. He looked over at Roxas. "There you are! Put your stuff down over there." "He made it!"

Roxas set his stuff down and sat next to Sora on the bed. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Uh...I like Kairi!" Sora blurted out.

Roxas gave him a look. "I know you don't like her in that way."

"...As a friend."

"That's better. Now what did you really want to tell me?"

"I...Um..." Sora hid himself under his blankets.

Roxas yanked the blankets off him. "Sora!"

"All right! I'll tell you!" He took a deep breath. "Ilikeyou."

"What?"

"I SAID I LIKE YOU, OKAY?!" Sora covered his mouth.

Roxas stared at Sora then gave him a peck on the cheek. "There." Roxas hid his red face under Sora's blankets. "Happy now?"

"Yep!" He grinned." Now let's get back to the sleepover. I'll get the popcorn!" Sora ran out of the room.

Roxas decided to pick a scary movie. "So he'll have an excuse to hug me." Roxas snickered and put the movie in.

It was going to be a fun night.

(A/N: Done! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

See you next time!)

Written: August 26th, 2019