DemSai: Annoyance

(A/N: Have a completely random ship!)

Saix was handing out missions.

And as usual, Demyx wasn't doing them. Instead, he was sitting on the couch, strumming his sitar.

"Number IX, what are you doing?"

Demyx nearly jumped out of his skin and he turned around to face Saix. "Oh! I, uh-I'm...Playing pretty music for everyone!"

"Pretty bad music." Axel walked by him, snickering.

"Hey! That's not funny!"

"I thought it was."

Saix had heard enough. "I'd suggest you get on your mission as well, Axel." Honestly, Saix just wanted Axel to leave.

"Yeah, Yeah." Axel made a corridor and left.

Demyx pouted and sank down into the couch. "Now what? Am I gonna lose my music privileges?"

Saix sighed and sat down beside him. "No, not quite."

"Then what are you gonna do?"

"To make sure you actually DO your mission, I'll have to go with you. But no sneaking off."

"Yay!" Demyx hugged Saix.

Saix was a bit surprised. He never allows hugs, and he certainly never expected to receive one, either.

Yet here he was, being hugged by someone who usually drove him insane. He had a light blush on his face. "Demyx? You can let go now."

"Oh! Sorry!" He let go and moved as far away as he could from the other male. Unfortunately, it was a loveseat, so that didn't give him much room.

Saix didn't really know what to do, so he got up and walked away.

"Wait!" Demyx got up and ran after him, grabbing his wrist.

Saix turned around. "Yes?"

Demyx was a bit nervous, but he didn't know why. "Um...When's my mission with you?"

"So now he actually wants to go on a mission, huh? I should do this more often. If that means more work gets done." And if it meant spending more time with Demyx. Wait, what?

"Saix?" Demyx waved a hand in front of his face.

"What? Oh, yes. We can go now." Saix mentally kicked himself for being distracted. He didn't really like what Demyx was doing to him, but he wanted it to stop...Right?

"Okay!" Demyx grabbed his hand. "Let's go!"

Saix rolled his eyes with another light blush on his face and made a corridor which Demyx dragged him into.

(A/N: I had fun writing for this ship. I might do it again. Should I do a part 2? Let me know in the comments! Bye!)