Wayfinder Trio/Slight!Terraqua: Disney Town Passes

(I remembered Ven showing Terra and Aqua his passes and I was sad when they didn't go due to  (*Cough* Terra *Cough*) So here you go. I might've made a few small changes, though.)

Terra, Ven, and Aqua ran up to each other. "We make a pretty good team."

"Yeah."

"Sure do." Then Ven remembered something. "Oh yeah!" He shows them 3 tickets.

Terra and Aqua each take one and look at them. "...And they are what, exactly?" Terra asked him.

"Three lifetime passes to Disney Town! It said to take two grown-ups..." Ven pouted.

Terra and Aqua laughed. "Grown-ups, huh?"

"So can we go? Please?" Ven gave them puppy dog eyes.

"Listen to me, Ven. We need to take you home."

"Aw C'mon, Aqua! It'll be fun! And you can take me home right after!"

Aqua and Terra look at each other. "Well...I suppose it couldn't hurt. What do you think, Terra?"

"But Master wants him back home now, right? The sooner the better."

"But Terra-"

"Terra." Aqua looks at Terra. "We could all use a break. And Ven really wants to go."

He sighs and thinks about it. "All right, fine."

"Great! Come on, guys!" Ventus ran off.

Aqua smiles a little at Terra. "You didn't really want to go, did you?"

"Not really...But if it makes Ven happy, then I guess I'll go."

"Come on." She takes Terra's hand. "Let's go before Ven leaves without us."

"Right."

They went over to Ven and they all went to Disney Town.

(A/N: Yeah, Birth By Sleep isn't my strong suit...But I tried. Don't be afraid to request anything having to do with the trios.See you next time!)