RokuShi: Cute

Roxas had always thought Xion was cute, but he never told her in person. Mainly because he thought she would laugh at him, and he was too embarrassed. So he decided to ask Axel how to tell her.

Axel chocked on his ice cream before composing himself, then stared at Roxas. "You really are bold, aren't you?"

"What? I'm not telling her that she's hot or anything, just that she's cute."

"Sure Roxas, sure."

"I am!" He glared at Axel.

"Just...go up to her and tell her. Simple as that."

"No it's not! My face gets all hot, and I get nervous, and...and..."

Axel opened a corridor and shoved Roxas inside it. Unfortunately, the corridor opened right in front of Xion, and Roxas ended up falling on top of her. Once he noticed their position, he jumped up and help out a hand. "Sorry..."

"It's okay..." Xion took it and stood up. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the clock tower right now?"

"Yeah, but I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I...I like you."

"You...like me?"

Roxas mentality slapped himself before saying, "No I just think you're hot-Cute! I mean cute! I mean...Damnit!"

Xion giggles and kissed him for a few seconds then pulled away. "There you go. I hope that helped."

"Sure..." Roxas was dazed.

"See you tomorrow!" Xion went to her room.

Roxas cursed and ended up kicking the wall in frustration. There's always a next time, right?