SoRoku: Dreams (Kingdom Hearts II Spoilers!)

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory 

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream 

I wanna line the pieces up

Yours and mine."

"Who are you?"

Roxas kept having the same dreams over and over, about a boy he never met. He had brown hair and blue eyes as bright as the sky.

"Sky...Sora?"

Yes, that was it.

"Sora."

He liked how it sounded when he said Sora's name.

"Roxas? Are you okay?" Olette looked at him with concern.

He shook his head and smiled at her. "I'm fine, Olette." Her name didn't sound the same as Sora's. It felt wrong.

"All right..." She wasn't convinced but turned back to Pence and Hayner to continue the conversation.

Roxas got up. "I'm heading home. See you guys tomorrow."

"But you just got here ten minutes ago!" Pence pointed out.

"Well, I'm leaving." He started heading to his house.

"I hope I can meet him someday..."

(A/N: Just a bit of an FYI, there will be a HUGE time jump from day 1 to day 7, so if you haven't seen either of those, you might want to do so.)

"I am me! Nobody else!"

At least, that's what he thought. But now, standing in front of a pod holding the boy that he fell in love with within a week, through the dreams he shared, that didn't seem to be the case. He saw the pod start to open, and he saw Sora-truly saw Sora-for the first time.

"Sora...You're lucky."

Roxas had to tell him. Before he ran out of time. But instead he said something else.

"Looks like my summer vacation is..."

"I love you."

"...Over."

(A/N: Yeeeaaahhhh...I ran out of inspiration for this about halfway through, in case you can't tell. But I wanted to get through the writers block and finish this, so here you go. I'm sorry if it sucks...)