2sm | Bakugo

I feel Bakugo's hand trail up my thigh. "Not here," I mumble as he reaches the inside of my skirt.

"You're no fun." He mumbles back.

I sigh. We were at the movies for a date. "Fine..." I groan, "don't make anything obvious or ill leave you here."

He smirks and traces a line to the very top of my thigh. He slips his hand in my panties and rubs my clit. I lean against the back of my seat and place a hand on Bakugo's arm.

He slowly inserts a finger and begins moving it in and out. "B-Bakugo!" I quietly mumble.

He goes faster, "backing out already?"

I dig my nails into his arm, "no- I just..." What was I thinking? "Let's go back to my house."

He slips his hand out and wipes it off with a napkin. "You want it all don't you?" He whispers in my ear.

I bite my lip and silently nod. He chuckles, "let's get going then."

I stand up and walk behind him to the exit. I could tell my face was bright red.

"My parents aren't home until tomorrow morning because they're on a trip," I say.

Before I could hang up my sweater Bakugo had already pushed me onto my bed.

"That just gives more time." He whispers as he kisses my neck, leaving hickeys.

I feel something hard poke my leg, I blush uncontrollably. He reaches for my skirt but looks up to make sure it was fine. I nod and grip the bed.

Bakugo begins to unbuckle his pants after he takes my skirt off. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. "What, afraid it won't fit?" He asks.

"I- uh- no-" I stutter.

He smirks and opens my legs, inserting himself. I yelp in pain but it slowly fades into pleasure.

"Y-you can m-move now." I stutter again.

He begins slowly thrusting in and out. I dig my nails into his back as he kisses my collar bone.

"You're so cute when you're like this." He teases.

I let out a loud moan as I reach my peak. "Bakugo I'm about-" I yell.

He pulls out and leaves me panting. "This was actually my first time." He says as I cuddle up to him.

I smile, "it was mine too."

He smiles and kisses me on the forehead as I drift asleep.

{ a/n | ill be taking requests if anyone wants a certain character and type of one-shot }