6ra | Villain Todoroki

"Whatever doesn't kill you," the half and half taunts to me before knocking me out, "will only make you wish it did."

Darkness. I've been hidden away at the number one villain's lair for about a week now. He's never tried hurting me that bad, but he has knocked me cold before. The number one villain was known for his secrecy and families name. Shoto Todoroki. His name was sour, filled with hatred and anger.

"Sh... Shoto?" I mumble as I gain consciousness again.

He lightly places his foot on my chest. I had been knocked to the floor as I passed out. "What do you want?" He grumbles.

I try sitting up but it was useless, his foot had me pinned to the floor. He presses harder on my chest to keep me from trying it again. "Why do you do this?" I ask.

He scoffs, "because there is no good in this world. Only darkness, surely you know that."

He was referring to my past. My abusive parents, toxic friends and hurtful family. There were no heroes for me, never in my life had I seen a bright smile.

"What if I join you?" I mumble.

He edges closer to me, "what was that?"

My voice hardens. "What if I join you?"

That was the beginning to a new villain. The one by his side was the only one he cared for. Anyone to bring harm to her only suffered more than she had. She was the only ray of light in his life, but not enough to lighten up his soul.

"Schedule for today," I say as Shoto enters the room.

He hands me a piece of paper lined with who to assassinate today. He was the one who did normal executions, I assassinated. He sits beside me and places a hand on my thigh. "Take a break today, spend the day with me," he says.

I sigh. "These requests are millions of dollars, Shoto."

He groans, "one day delay shouldn't be much, baby."

My heart weakens everytime he calls me 'baby' and he knows it. He uses the nickname whenever he wanted something, and we wanted time. I shrug and set the papers aside, "what do you want to do then?"

He shrugs. "I haven't thought about that, what would you want?" He asks.

"You say that, fully knowing I would like to continue my work today," I say.

He kisses me slowly. "What about this?" He mumbles.

I push him away. "I'm not interested in that," I slowly stand up and pick one of my sniper rifles from my gun selection, "I'm off to work if you won't do anything actually interesting."

He stares at me, "fine, go then."

I shake my head in disbelief and continue getting ready. I slam the door to the bedroom and let out a big sigh. He was always like this, always wanted to do something but got mad when I didn't like what it was.

Hearing an almost silent knock at the door I thrust it open with a loud yell, "what!?"

Shoto reaches for my face and kisses me. For once in the time of us being together, I actually kiss him back. "I'm sorry, Y/N," he mumbles.

I shake my head. "It's my problem, Shoto."