4sm | Denki

*characters are above 20 and living together*

I wait at the kitchen. It was around the time Denki would be getting home from work, and having dinner. As I hear the door unlock I rush to lay plates out at the table. "You cooked?" I hear Denki say as he steps into the dining room.

I nod and smile. "I figured since it's been a long week you might like something special."

He looks me up and down. I wasn't wearing anything special, just shorts and a baggy tshirt of his - something comfortable. He walks closer to me and grabs my waist, kissing me slowly, "if you want it to be special, why not it be you?"

I blush and pull from his grasp, covering my face in embarrassment. We've been together for a few years but it still gets me when he says stuff like that.

He pulls me back a slides a hand under my shirt. I shiver at the ice cold touch. "Y-you really want to...?" I mutter.

He bites his lip looking at my reddened face. "Of course I do." He says and picks me up, placing me on the counter.

He kisses my neck. Leaving multiple hickeys. I whimper with pleasure. "Can we go to the room since there isnt windows everywhere in there?" I ask.

He lets go and smiles. He picks me up again, still kissing me and brings me to the room. I feel blankets go everywhere as I'm dropped on the bed. I close my eyes for a second and open them again, seeing him already taking his shirt off. He leans down, seeing my eyes were open again and smirks as he slides off my shorts along with my underwear.

I feel him insert a finger in me, feeling around and immediately finding my sweet spot. I arc my back and he pulls me back down. He takes both hands to open my thighs wider, kissing the insides of them. I bite on the end of my thumb as he licks my opening. He notices and goes faster until I moan.

The begins taking off his pants as his member grows. He thrusts into me. I bite my lip so I don't let out anything and grip the sheets. He doesn't move for a moment, giving me a short break before he thrusts in again. With a few more thrusts I had reached my climax. "Denki~ I'm about to..." I moan.

He pulls out and let's me release, as he does too. I breathe deeply out and stare at him in awe. We've never gone this far. He lets down and kisses me a few more times. "I know you liked it." He whispers in a seductive tone.

I kiss him back without words before falling asleep.