7ra | Kirishima/Bakugo(?)

A/n

I got really bored and started this so ik its really bad but I just went with everything soo :')

"Where's Kiri?!" I yell running outside. I saw everyone who had left, return, but not Kirishima. I decided to stay at my dad's mansion instead of going out to the bar with everyone else, we all agreed to have a party here after.

Bakugo shrugs, "who know where that red head could be." He shoves past me and I grab his collar and pull him back.

"You're his bestfriend, I don't give a fuck if it's bro code, tell me where the fuck he is or else I'll just have to get it out," I exaggerate the first 'fuck'.

He sighs and drags me around to some trees and a bench. "You won't like it," he mumbles, "sit." I do as he says and sit on the bench, he stays standing. "Kirishima met a girl and they started... making out and he decided to stay with her for a little longer."

I could feel my eyes burn with rage. I stand up and shake Bakugo by the collar, "where is he? I'm going to slap him so hard, his quirk won't be able to keep him safe from it!" Tears begin to fall from my eyes. I had been dating Kirishima since year one, we just graduated high school last week.

Bakugo looks at the ground. "That part, I'm not sure of."

I unball my fists from his shirt and look away. "He knows I would never forgive him, why did you try to keep it a secret?" I ask.

He chuckles a little, "that part I don't like, he knew you would never forgive him so he told me not to tell you. I would've told you eventually, I just didn't want to see you this upset."

I groan and pull out my phone and message Kirishima. It's over. I slowly type in my phone. My finger hovers over the send button, getting pressed down by Bakugo's hand. "Come on, (Y/N), if he cheats then he's obviously not worth it." A small smile formed on his face.

"But I've been with him since first years!" I yell.

Bakugo scoffs and rolls his eyes, "do whatever you want. Say someone else sent it if you want, I don't care."

He walks inside, leaving me in the cold. I look down at my phone as I receive a reply from Kirishima, I'll explain it all, I'm so sorry baby.

I mentally laugh at the apology and leave him on read. I look up as I see Kirishima running around to find me. I throw my hood up and stride back into my house to avoid any socializing with him.

As I walk into the main livingroom, eyes were on me. I walk past one of the mirrors and see that I had been crying without noticing. I keep my head down, sit on a sofa and pull my phone out to act like everything was okay.

Kirishima kneels in front of me, he must've walked in without Bakugo noticing. I shake my head as Kirishima tries to take my hands. Quickly standing up I start moving, "if you want to talk I don't want anyone else hearing it."

He nods and continues to silently follow me. I stop to make sure he's behind me as I approach my room and enter. "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" Kirishima says with a half yell.

"If you didn't mean to, you wouldn't have done it, Kirishima!" I yell. "You didn't even want Bakugo to tell me."

He throws his hands in the air, "ofcourse he told you. He'd fucking die for you!"

I stop. "What do you mean?"

"Bakugo has liked you for a long time," he mutters.

"What did you do? He could've lied about the situation and make it worse," I explain.

He sits down, "I just got really  hammered and bought something more expensive than I should."

I shake my head and mutter, "I'm going to fucking kill him."

Before Kirishima can stop me, I storm out and start screaming for Bakugo. "What Y/N!?" He yells back.

I slap him as hard as I could, "you're such a liar. I don't want you around, get the fuck out now before I kill you right here."

His eyes widen. He knew I found out about the lie. The worried expression on his face turns into shock. He nods his head and turns around, "fine then."

A/n

Idek what the hell this is like what-