3ra | Shinsou

I walk to Shinsou's house and open the door. "Hey Y/N!" His mother says with a welcoming hug as I enter the house.

She looked a little worried as I pulled from the hug and glanced down at Shinsou's room.

"Is everything alright? You look worried." I say.

She shifts a little. "Shinsou needs some time with you, he's not in a happy state but he would like your attention I assume."

I tiptoe to Shinsou's room and creak the door open. "Yes?" He growls.

I shrink as he looks back at me. His eyes had deep dark circles under them, like he hadn't slept in days. "It's me Sh-" he stops me.

"Go away." He says getting up and shoving me out of the doorway.

I feel his tight grip on my shoulder as he puts a hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "What's wrong..?" I quietly ask.

He sighs and looks away. "I scare you don't I?"

I shake my head and gently place a hand on his that was on my shoulder. He jumps back a little from the motion. "You don't scare me at all, what's the real problem?" I say with a smile.

He looks back at me. "Y/N.." He takes a deep breath, "I like you, a lot, since I met you at the sports festival."

I feel a red blush creep into my face. I look around to find something to look at, I couldn't bring myself to look at him directly.

"Do you mean it?" I ask with a lower tone than usual.

I liked him too but I could never tell him. I would hate it if this was some sort of joke.

"Yes, Y/N, of course, I mean it." He says, matching my tone.

I look up and smile a smile he's never seen me do before, an actual smile.

He looks down on my smile and smiles too. We both had been the depressed type of best friend's. Everyone assumed we were dating so we just shook it off the whole time. I wouldn't blame the people saying we were dating, we're so alike.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks with some hesitation.

I look down at my feet, scared that I would mess up my answer.

"Of course, Shinsou!" I squeal.

He looked shocked for a moment but after a few seconds, the expression faded into a smile.

He let's go of my shoulders and hugged me tightly. I never felt warmth like that in forever. I lean into the hug and rest my head on his chest.

After a moment he pulls back and drags me back into his room, closes the door. "I'm kind of tired." He jokes as he falls on his bed.

I laugh then flop beside him.