A certain huntsman academy

(Y/n): POV

So I was on the bullhead to Beacon there I saw a blonde girl talking to little red, she seems to have gotten into Beacon early like me, I then noticed a blonde guy that looks like he's about to throw up, sucks to be him, but I still haven't seen Pyrrha yet we were supposed to meet up here but I haven't found her yet.

(Y/n): Good grief where the he-

???: (Y/n) !

(Y/n): huh? ( Grunt)

Pyrrha: found you ( is giving a hug)

(Y/n): How did it take you this long to find me? I'm not exactly hard to miss.

Pyrrha: Sorry I got busy talking to Mom and Dad.

(Y/n): (sigh) whatever it doesn't, matter .

After that a news feed was playing and it was talking about me and red endeavors and then the blonde dude threw up with a little bit of It ending on the blonde girl's shoes .

Blondie: GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!

red: GET AWAY, GET AWAY, GET AWAY!!

I soon started reflecting the sound around me so I could look out the window to ignore them.

(Y/n): (sigh) welcome to Beacon.

TIMESKIP

When me and Pyrrha got off the bullhead she told me that she was going to go on ahead and that we would meet up later. She probably did this to force me to make friends. After saying are goodbyes I heard a explosion that got my attention, I went to investigate, when I got I saw little red on the ground, a angry Schne, and some sort of goth chic.then I see the blonde dude from before and greeted red and said his name was Jaune and red said her name was Ruby, she soon noticed and called out to me.

Ruby: (waiving) hey Accelerator!!

They walked over to me.

Ruby: I'm glad to see you!

(Y/n): Who told you my name was Accelerator?

Ruby: oh.. uuhh Ozpin greeted you by that name.

(Y/n): oh. Whatever my real name is (Y/n). Accselerator is my nickname.

Ruby: oh

Jaune: the names Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, ladies love it.

(Y/n): do they really?