Starting the school life

(Y/n): POV

When we got back Ozpin put every one on a team Jaune, Ren, Nora, Pyrrha became team JNPR lead by Jaune wich was a funny as hell.

Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Blake became teem RWBY lead by Ruby ironically.

Everyone being happy, surprised or annoyed by the results.

Then came me.

Ozpin: (Y/n) Nikos please come up on the stage.

(I got on the stage)

Ozpin: You retrieved the black King piece, but because of a odd number of students, you will not be placed in a team.

RWBY and JNPR looked worried.

Ozpin: However do your skill and power you will instead be on your own one man team. Known as team ACTR (ACCELERATOR) .

Everyone was surprised to hear that but then they started to applaud.

Pyrrha looked at me with a proud smile and the rest with a happy smile.

TIMESKIP: brought to you by Accelerator helping Pyrrha with luggage.

After the teams were made, we were given uniforms and sent to are rooms. Ozpin told me that I got a room for my self witch was near RWBY and JNPR dorms but when I got to my room....

(Y/n): The hell?!

(Room layout)

(Y/n):  I was expecting a normal sized room like the others! Not a over sized walk in closet! (Annoyed) Tsk

(Y/n): .....(sigh) whatever. It's not like I need that much room anyways.

(Throws luggage in the corner)

I then jump on my bed and go to sleep because of school tomorrow. As I drifted sleep I thought about how coming here wasn't that bad. I got to use my semblance pretty much freely, fight, be on my own team with no one else, and as a bonus Pyrrha was as this school to. Besides the hole being basically being blackmailed in to coming here it's not that bad at the moment. But I'm guessing the lessons will annoy me.

TIMESKIP: brought to you by Accelerator sleep while reflecting the sound around him.

I woke up at 8.50 am and I read a text from Pyrrha to rember the first lesson starts at 9.00am don't be late.

(Y/n): ..... Tsk, damnit.

I quickly brushed my teeth andput on the stupid uniform then left and used my semblance to get me there with 2min to spare.