Friends forever.

12 year old (Y/N): POV

A year has passed since I became friends with Touma. It has been interesting to say the least.

Every time we hung out, I would at least see one unlucky thing happened to him.

It was like a law of the universe for something bad to happen to him and for him to say his catchphrase of "Such Misfortune".

I've been doing alright with the certain scientific project.

I've become more and more power each time i go there.

Me and hung out after are schools.

He had also on many occasions got him self involved with other people's problems, where he would save them. It pissed me off that he never invited me to fight some of does people he was up against. He would always say that he couldn't or didn't want to get anyone else involved.

Right now I was waiting for him. He was late which meant some misfortuned event happened to him.

(Y/N): Good grief, did he get hospitalized again?

I see Touma running twords me.

Touma: Hey, sorry did you wait long?

(Y/N): I'm used to it.

I see several slap marks on his face and bruises.

(Y/N): What happened to you today?

Touma: Well are school is doing some construction.

Touma: I was asked to bring a heavy box to the next floor.

Touma: When I did the floor broke under me, and I fell in the girls changing room while the girls were changing.

(Y/N): Of course something like that would happen to you.

(Y/N): Let's go, hopefully your misfortune won't stop us from getting the new game I want.

Touma: Hey, there having a sale at the super market. Can you come with?

(Y/N): I guess I do need to restock on my coffee.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Accelerator and Touma hanging out.

Luckily for me, I got the video game I want, plus a science magazine.

Touma on the other hand....

Touma: Such Misfortune!

The first thing that happened was Touma's foot got ran over by a bike.

Then he got attacked by a cat.

After that got slapped by a girl from his class that was still angry at him, probably for something he had no control over.

There was at least one bright side to his bad luck.

It was incredible entertaining to watch.

Touma was now a little depressed so I decided to cheer him up.

(Y/N): Stop being depressed.

I like to think it worked.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Accelerator trying to stop Touma's bad luck.

After restocking my coffee supply and Touma getting his own stuff from the sale.

(Y/N): I think you set a new record for how many unlucky things to happen to you in one day.

Touma: Ha ha, very funny.

Touma: At least after all that happened to me, I wasn't hospitalized.

(Y/N): Only you can get happy about that.

Touma: (sadly) I know.

Touma: I heard you sister won a nother tournament.

(Y/N): Yeah. And now she is more famous, which makes hiding my self from the press more annoying.

Touma: Why are you hiding from them again?

(Y/N): Because if they found out about me. They wouldn't stop pestering me about Pyrrha.

Touma: Yeah, that would be bad. You'd probably end up sending some pore person who tried to ask you about her to the hospital.

(Y/N): So are you going to be a huntsman one day.

Touma: I'm still thinking about it. With my rotten luck, I'd be sent to the hospital much more often.

(Y/N): Have you ever thought about getting insurance?

Touma: (sigh) Yes, but apparently I'm blacklisted on every insurance company on Remnant.

(Y/N): That... Is actually impressive.

Touma: I think the correct turem is it sucks.

(Y/N): it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow.

Touma: Yeah, see you.

With that we parted ways.

We where friends for a nother year and hung out almost every day. Until.......

One day he didn't come.....

Until one day he couldn't come.

Until one day he died.

(Present day)

(Y/N):(mind) Damnit why am I thinking about that now.

Ruby: Are you okay. You look a little sad.

(Y/N): Its..... It's fine. Just thinking about... A old friend.

Ruby: Did something happened to them.

(Y/N): Y-yeah.

Ruby:(hug's (Y/N)) I'm sorry to hear that.

(Y/N):(sigh) Thank you.

(Y/N):(mind) Thank you for what you did for me Touma...... You'll always be my best friend.