Forced to be lazy.

(Y/N): POV

(Dreamscape)

I was on a piller, as I looked down I saw hundreds of silhouettes, none of them even close to me.

As I looked up I saw two more silhouettes that were higher than me. One was made of light and the other made of darkness.

As I looked at them one thought crossed my mind. I can reach them.

As I raised my hand towards them, I woke up.

(Real world)

I slowly open my eyes, as they slowly adjust to the light.

I can barely move. My body feels to sore to even think about moving.

I looked around and realized I was in a hospital room. It was day time, judging by where the sun is by looking out the window, it's most likely noon.

As I continue to look around I finally noticed some weight on my arm. I looked down at my arm and see Pyrrha laying and holding on to it sleeping.

Pyrrha wasn't wearing her combat clothes like usual. She wore some more comfortable clothes.

(Y/N):(mind) I guess I should wake her up

(Y/N):(mind) I guess I should wake her up. Or else she be pissed off later because I didn't.

(Y/N):(nudging her) Hey wake up. It hurts to move so wake up.

Pyrrha:(groggy) huh?....(rubs eyes).....(Y/N)? (Y/N)!

She embraced me and I could feel how her eyes started to tear up.

Pyrrha:(sobbing) I was so worried! A-after the fight, t-they couldn't find y-you. T-they a-almot said you w-were d-d-dead.(hug's tightens)

Pyrrha: But then they found you unconscious under some rubble. You've been unconscious for a few days.

As I got a better look I noticed a few bandages and her tired eyes. She most likely stayed here by my side the entire time.

Pyrrha:(crying) please don't do that every again!

I finally built up enough strength to hug her back.

(Y/N): As long as you don't try to sacrifice your self again.

Pyrrha:(slightly smiles) (sniff) deal.

(The next day)

After me and Pyrrha hugged things out she went and told everyone else about me waking up.

I found out more of my condition. It wasn't anything really serious, I suffered several open wound due to Cinders attacks with dose unknown vectors. Because they didn't find me until a day later, I lost a lot of blood. So I'm going to be here for a while.