Time to get excited !!

(Y/n): POV

I was sleeping peacefully, having a wonderful dream, but like all good things it had to come to a end in the most horrific way possible.

???: (singing) IT'S MORNING, IT'S MORNING IT'S MORNING IT'S MORNING!!

(Y/n): (wakes up) What.... The..... Fuc-

Not being able to finish his sentence do to him being interupted by who he soon over heard that her name was Nora going on a small rant about something witch (Y/n) couldn't really care about to her friend Ren.

After realizing that Pyrrha wasn't here he decided to go get ready for the initiation today and meet up with her.

TIMESKIP: brought to you by Accelerator drinking his favorite coffee

After getting his wepons he saw Ruby calling him over.

Ruby: Hey (Y/n)!

(Y/n): hello. Do you want something?

Ruby: I would like you to meet my sister Yang

Yang: Hey there cutie~. So your this Accelerator Ruby's been talking about. Looks like my sister isn't the only person to get in early.

Ruby: (punches Yang's shoulder) Yaanngg don't embarrass me.

Yang:hehehe anyway nice to meet you.

(Y/n): yeah.... Is there any thing else you needed from me

Ruby: I was wondering if you might wanna be on the same team as me and Yang.

(Y/n): ....teams ?(mind) uhg great.

Yang: or you to can be on your own team.

Ruby: my dear sister Yang, are you implying that you don't wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? Of course I do! I just thought.... I don't know, maybe it would help you ..... Break out of your shell.

Ruby: What the-!? I don't need to"break out of my shell". That's just-

Jaune: Ridiculous!!

We look to see Jaune having difficulty finding his locker.

I then noticed my sister talking to the schne, she is most likely trying to get her on her team then Jaune went to them and started flirting with the schne. I went over there.

(Y/n): Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: huh.(turns and smiles) good morning (Y/n).

Schne: And who are you?

(Y/n): I'm her brother.

Schne: oh. I didn't know she had any siblings. I am weiss schne.

Jaune: Wait?! Your her brother, but you look nothing alike. You look more like Weiss's brother then Pyrrhas

Pyrrha: we get that alot.

Jaune started to flirt with Weiss and talk about how we should all be in the same team. After Jaune got a bit to close to Weiss, Pyrrha used miló leave Jaune hanging off the wall.

(Y/n): pffft that was funny I didn't know you had it in you.

Pyrrha: (feeling guilty) I'm sorry!

After that Glynda told the first year's to go to a Clif for are initiation.

(Y/n): (smirks) finally. I'm going on ahead.

Pyrrha: okay.

TIMESKIP: brought to you by Accelerator laughing like a maniac.