Prologue

One summer changed everything ...

In Hawkins things were not the same, people were not the same, everything was different, everyone suffered the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year.

It had been more than a year since that terrible night of the Battle of Starcourt, the night when everyone lost something or someone.

It had been more than a year since the day of goodbye, the group struggled to stay together, at the beginning it was easy thanks to Mike, he was the one who organizes every visit to the new Byers house in Chicago, he was the most interested in making this whole situation work, even when adult responsibilities complicated getting transportation, he never stopped fighting, everyone was sure he would do anything to never get away from Eleven...everyone was wrong.

One day Mike gave up, broke Eleven's heart, walked away from his friends and the group just disappeared, Lucas and Max were still together, Dustin spent half his time on the hill talking to Suzie and the other half with Steve and Robbin. No one understood what had happened...

¿How had they reached that point?
They became almost unknown, especially Mike, he was a different person and began to surround himself with bad "friendships"... Troy, the old school nightmare, the "mouth breather" had returned from his internship in Canada after almost 3 years and now Mike was part of his group, Mike was not "Frogface" anymore, now he was one of those idiots who enjoyed power, they were the kings of the school.

The danger was near, but everyone was too broken to notice it ... like it or not, soon they would have to meet, work together and face the truth.

The threat this time is bigger and stronger... ¿What would you do to save the people you love?

Friendship and especially love, will be tested one more time...

Hi guys!! This is my new story!! as I promised it will be my version of the 4 season, the second part of my first fanfic "You, me & a new goodbye" (Go read it if you want to have more context)

Thank you so much, follow me on IG for more updates .

Elizabeth💕