Chapter 14.-You are not the only one lying.

Hi again guys!!, here is a new chapter, Btw it is very important for me to know what you think about this story, leave a comment please !!

Eleven and Mike looked stunned, stared at each other before fixing their eyes on the gloomy and punk-style girl in front of them, Eleven could tell that she hadn't changed much, her clothes and her makeup style was the same, the only thing different about her was her hair, she had matched it and now it was short on her ears, it almost looked like a boy's cut could also notice that her body looked thinner and her face tired, she could almost see the sadness reflected in her eyes .

"Are you going to see me all day? ... It's me Jane". Kali broke the silence.

"Kali ... you ... what are you doing here? ... How did you find me?". Eleven was still stunned.

"I always knew where you were, I just didn't think you needed me".

"And its true, she doesn't need you". Mike's voice interrupted her. "Listen, I don't want to be an idiot and rude, but El has already been through a lot, it has been difficult to support her to leave all the pain behind and you come and in a couple of minutes you force her to relive things that hurt her, I know your powers and I know what you are capable of doing but I will not let you come to cause her pain, she has had enough of that, it has been a difficult year for everyone ".

Mike was now face to face, looking her straight in the eye, Kali's face was full of anger, it seemed she wanted to talk, say something but decided to do something simpler ... show them.

"You had a difficult year? ... I think you're not even close to knowing what suffering is" . Without wasting time Kali stared at Mike and Eleven. Eleven knew that look, she would use her powers, little by little she began to show them everything she had been through in that last year, the images materialized in front of them, persecutions, violence and suddenly they understood it, Kali's aspect reason, the reason she was alone, they had killed all her companions, Eleven's heart ached, they had all been so sweet and now they were dead, they could see their bodies on the floor, covered in blood, Kali had lived these last months in the forest, in the remains of the cabin, surviving alone, watching them all.

After a couple of minutes she let them go, turned away the visions and they came back to reality, Mike's face was pale, he was about to throw up, Eleven had tears all over his face, she slowly approached Kali, she had many things to tell her but I keep silent and let her talk.

"After our last meeting, no place was safe, leaving that bastard alive was a mistake, he alerted everyone, since then we lived escaping, I thought they just wanted to catch us to prevent me from continuing with my revenge but no... they wanted us to get to you Jane, they wanted to use me to find you, that's why I decided to stay away from you, when you moved in, I had to use my Chicago contacts to keep an eye on you, it was not my intention to have contact with you but I have days watching what you do in this forest, I have heard many things, I know about the loss of your powers and now I know what you are trying to do, you definitely need my help".

"Will you help us with...with our plan?" Mike replied confused.

"This is not about your stupid plan, which I think is a suicide plan by the way ... it's about Jane, she needs her powers back to protect herself, there are people who are looking for her, I don't know who and I don't know why , she needs to recover her powers and my methods are better than yours". Kali couldn't hide the annoyance in her voice. She knew that Mike was a good guy, but part of her couldn't forget that Eleven had chosen him and not her, She wanted to find out what Mike had that made him so special.