Chapter 9.- "Who are all of you?"

Hi... 💕

The doctor seemed to search his words correctly, after a few seconds he finally broke the silence.

"Michael is aware, he woke up, I don't want to get ahead until I have all the results but the prognosis is very encouraging, we are really surprised, he is a fighter, he is really clinging to life"

"Doctor... what did we see? All those sounds, it seemed that Mike's vital signs were going crazy and we saw his body shake, I thought he was suffering some kind of attack?". Dustin asked intrigued, the doctor gave him a soft smile and patiently explained to everyone what happened.

"Michael began to regain consciousness and panicked, this is normal since the first minutes the patient does not remember where he is or what happened, when the patient feels fear or is disturbed, the heart rate goes up, that was what triggers all alarms, the monitors detected those changes and immediately activated, those tremors or shakes that you saw was Mike's body rejecting the respirator, he has a tube in his throat and when leaving the total state of unconsciousness he began to suffocate since his throat detected that obstruction as a threat It is very common in these cases, it means that the patient's functions begin to be restored, one of them are reflexes. Everyone paid attention to every word of the doctor, they didn't understand much about medical terms but they were happy to hear that Mike was better, Karen had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Does that mean Michael is completely fine?" She asked hopefully.

"It's too soon to know that, Mike had multiple bruises on his head and was without oxygen for a significant period of time ... there could still be sequels, we have to wait for the effect of the medications to pass a bit and we can communicate with him, he is still sleepy, we had to give him a tranquilizer ".

"We can see him?". Eleven interrupted the doctor.

"You can see him and in fact we need you to come in to see him, we are monitoring all his senses, the motor, speech, hearing, sight and so far everything seems fine but we need to rule out neurological damage and for that we need to see it interact with all of you.

Everyone went to Mike's room, his countenance had improved considerably but it was still difficult to see him in a hospital bed.

"God, it looks like shit." Dustin exclaimed too loudly, Mike reacted to the sound and began to open his eyes slowly, it took him a bit to adapt to the light in the room, It took him a while to adapt to the light in the room and realize that he was still in the hospital after he said something that froze everyone's blood.

"Who are all of you?"

Everyone's face turned pale, even the doctor quickly began writing everything he saw in the file, the silence in the room disappeared in a burst of questions towards the doctor.

"What's wrong with my son?" "Why can't he remember us?" "Lost his memory?", "Shit, shit, shit".

Everyone looked desperate, except Eleven, curiously she was calm and had her gaze on Mike and he on her, both with a soft smile, it seemed that time had frozen and that only she and he were in that room, smiling as if hiding a secret, Eleven had tears in her eyes but those were tears of happiness, after a couple of seconds they left that special moment they were sharing, Eleven turned to see the others who were attacking the doctor with all they questions and containing a laugh she said: